0.2 - Tickets

"He's so fucking perfect." Luke mumbled to himself as he swiped his finger across the screen of his iPhone, looking at the multiple photos he had saved of him.

"What?" He heard his friend, Ashton, ask him.

"Michael." Luke said turning his attention to him, not bothering to say any more and looked back down to his phone. He didn't need to say more. Because Ashton knew all about Luke's massive celebrity crush on the lad. And it's not like Luke was gay, because he wasn't. He wasn't very interested in too many guys just pretty much Michael, he was attracted to girls as well though. But Luke's pretty sure his sexuality is 20% girls and 80% Micheal. Oops?

"He's perfect," Luke whispered to himself. Ashton heard him anyway and nodded, then went back to looking at his laptop screen.

"Look at this picture!" Luke tapped Ashton's shoulder, holding his phone out in front of Ashton's face. Ashton looked at the screen, eyes wandering all over the picture as he examined what was going on. It was a picture of Michael on stage with his bleach-blonde hair looking as beautiful as ever, and he was clearly in the middle of a guitar solo. Luke could tell because of Michael's facial expression and the way he held the guitar, his fingers looking like they were rushing across the strings before (and during, and most likely after) the photo was being taken. It's obvious. Well, at least to Luke it was. But he was pretty sure that it was obvious to many other people as well. The spotlight was also shining onto Michael, making him look even more beautiful then he already was and there were small dots of bright lights in the background meaning that dozens of other people were also taking a photo, or video, of that moment and it was very dark in the arena meaning it actually was necessary to turn the flash on. And wow, Luke had never understood why he would examine every single part of every single photo of Michael. But part of him knew why. It was simply because Luke loved Michael.

Ashton nodded, "That is a beautiful guitar. " He then turned back around and looked at his laptop screen, double tapping the space bar so the screen would turn back on and that it was no longer completely black, and went back to whatever he had been doing before Luke interrupted him.

"That photo was taken earlier." Luke told Ashton, feeling like Ashton needed to know, because to Luke it was important. Anything involving Michael was important.

"Really? Where?" Ashton asked, actually sounding interested. Even if he wasn't, Luke was just glad that he wasn't going to be rude and say he didn't care.

"L.A." Luke simply said, Ashton rolled his eyes, expecting that answer. Ashton and Luke both hated that they would somehow always end up back in Los Angeles somehow. Why? No one will ever know. Except maybe, you know, themselves.

Not too long later Luke's mother knocked on his bedroom door, then turned the doorknob to let herself in. "Luke- Oh, hello Ashton." Liz, Luke's mum, smiled towards Ashton. She didn't mind the fact that he was 2 years older than him, just as long as they got along well and was positive that Ashton wasn't a danger to her son in any way, shape or form. Then again, what danger could somebody like Ashton do? He's one of the most harmless beings in their town. Literally.

"Supper's on the table. I'll be gone for the evening; my co-worker is having a birthday dinner and invited everyone at the studio along. Wouldn't want to miss it." Luke and Ashton bid their goodbye's and Luke, being the sweet boy that he is, wished his mother a safe drive there and back.

"So, did you hear?" Ashton was now staring at Luke, waiting for his response, like Luke was supposed to know what Ashton was talking about.

"Hear what?" Luke asked, his attention now fully on Ashton.

Ashton widened his eyes for a moment, looking at Luke with a look of surprise. "You don't know?"

"Know what?!" Luke asked, getting impatient. What was it that was so important?

"Michael and Calum are coming to Sydney for their tour!" Ashton yelled at Luke, a wide smile etched onto his face knowing he was about to make the blonde boy sitting in front of him very, very happy. Luke choked on air, gasping loudly. Michael was coming to Sydney. Michael freaking Clifford is coming to Sydney after 4 months of touring. Then again, it was a world tour, but who wouldn't travel their home country first for that kind of thing? Oh yeah, Michael and Calum.

"Are you serious? When?" Luke asked, excitement pouring out of him. He was grinning like a madman, jumping up and down on the bed and quickly crawling over to Ashton.

"Uh, well," Ashton scratched the back of his neck nervously, which worried Luke. Was Ashton joking? "It's not for another few months." Ashton finally finished and Luke let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding in.

"Oh thank god." Luke whispered closing his eyes and holding his hands up as if he was actually praying and thanking Jesus for the words he had heard, but then quickly re-opened his eyes and looked back to Ashton. "Wait, a few months? How many months?" Luke asked, Ashton shrugged.

Luke quickly jumped back to the other side of the bed where he had been previously sitting and quickly unlocked his phone, opening up safari and searching for the tour dates. After a few minutes of pressing links and waiting for websites to load, Luke spoke, "The concert date for Sydney is March seventeenth, twenty fifteen." Luke frowned. "And it's their last concert of the tour."

"Well, maybe they'll make it an extra great show, because of it being the last one." Ashton smiled. Of course, Ashton always looked to the brighter side of things, that's one of the several reasons why Liz liked him. He made a good impact on Luke.

"Yeah, I don't mind it being their last concert, It's just- two and a half months away? That's so long." Luke groaned, throwing his head back onto his pillow.

"Who cares about it being a few months away? What're you waiting for, buy tickets!" Ashton told Luke, hitting his knee.

Luke groaned again. He had no money to buy the tickets, hell, he's eighteen and didn't even have a job. His mum had told him that he didn't need one, that she would take care of anything that needed to be paid for, even though Luke has insisted that he wanted to get a job and didn't feel he needed to.

"I have no money!" The struggle was real.

"Go get a job then," Ashton said, knowing about Luke not having a job, and then he grabbed Luke's phone tapping on the screen a couple times. "It says here that tickets have not gone on sale yet, but they have the prices up already. So, how about you save enough money for your ticket and I'll save money for mine, okay?" Luke smiled at Ashton, glad that he had him in his life, and nodded his head.

"Now," Ashton threw Luke's phone back at him and stood up, "Let's go eat, I'm starving."

Luke laughed and stood up, following Ashton out the door.

"I hope she made that awesome casserole she always makes, I love that dish." Ashton said to no one in particular, running down the stairs then walking through the kitchen and into the dining room where Luke's brother's were already sat, Ashton seeing the casserole he had hoped for and said, "Yes!" in a hushed tone.

They all began to eat in a comfortable silence, and Luke's mind was filled with ways of how he could save money without his mum knowing that he had gotten a job behind her back.