Prologue / 0.1 - Infatuation

Luke loved him.

He loved everything about him.

He loved the way his lips curled up when he smiled.

He loved the colour of his pale yet beautiful green eyes.

He loved the piercing on his right eyebrow.

He loved his sweet and silly side.

He loved the stuffed animal that he always carried around with him.

He loved that he had an obsession with eating pizza.

He loved how aggressive he could be when it came to the people he loved.

He loved the beautiful sound that came out of his mouth when he laughed.

He loved how he would blush and say "um" every time he finished a sentence when he was nervous.

He loved his voice. He loved every single word that came out of it.

He loved that he dyed his hair all sorts of crazy colours, from blonde to pink, to blue, to purple.

Luke loved everything about a boy by the name of Michael Clifford.

It started off as a simple infatuation. It started off slow. It started off as just a silly crush. But that's changed.

He didn't only love Michael Clifford, he was in love with him. And that didn't bother Luke in the slightest bit, he was actually very open with his feelings for Michael Clifford.

So what was the problem?

Michael Clifford didn't know Luke existed; he was just another person in the crowd.