Sypnosis

20 years ago,sunod-sunod na kaso ng kidnapping ang naganap sa bansa.Bata,matanda ,babae man o lalaki, they were all went missing for unknown reasons,no clues, no leads.Even the professionals couldn't explained the mystery.

Years had passed,Hindi na sila natagpuan hanggang sa maibaon na lang sila sa limot.

Pero kahit nabura na ito sa isip ng iilan,marami pa ring nababagabag at nagtatanong.Where are they ?Was it just a coincidence that they were all went missing,at the same time?

Are they still alive?

Nathalie Rose Moran - a quite  but kind girl ,along with her friends,they unfortunately entered the Djigokujima,also known as Hell Island.

A secret island where the unknown creatures live in.Ang lugar kung saan nag-ipon ang mga mababangis na mga  halimaw na uhaw at gutom sa laman at dugo ng mga tao.Mga kakaibang nilalang na ang akala mo'y sa bangungot mo lamang makikita.

And she,as the newest member of  Aces group ,has no choice but  to fight and to protect all the humanity against the bloody monsters, solve the mysteries and find who's behind of this shitty game.She wants to escape.

But,is it possible?Escape and be free ,not imprisoned,not being controlled and not being a prey? Can they survive inside of a battlefield,full of secrets, violences, revelations,hungry monsters and lots of bloodsheds?

Kabaliwan ito,kaya gagawin n'ya ang lahat upang maprotektahan ang sangkatauhan sa loob ng Djigokujima hanggang sa makahanap siya ng paraan upang makatakas.

All she need to do is to fight  with her allies,'cause if she can't fight ,she'll absolutely die,and she won't be able to save those important people in her life inside of   Hell Island.

××××××××

Author's note:
This story is written in TagLish~
Sorry for typos and wrong grammars~
Thank you for reading ^^