Epilogue

In the end Thatcher and Macy’s pack had not transitioned into a clutter pack and had prospered to be one of the top packs to have such loyal pack members in their region.

Shortly after officially moving into the pack house and getting themselves somewhat steady jobs in the short time of a month Thatcher and Macy used the investments and donations of their pack members to fund various businesses that’s profit would carry on the royalty pack for many long and successful years until it’s given name of T & M would finally be turned into a corporation that would be known internationally.

After the first decade of Macy and Thatcher as the alphas of the pack Macy gave birth to their third child, around this time Bab and Nahath had decided to move on to their own royalty pack within the alliance of Macy and Thatcher where they would then become the partner of the corporation T & M. Resulting in the name evolving into TN & BM the internationally infamous royalty pack run corporation that supported and guided wolves that had very little knowledge of what kind of pack they wanted to join.

Bab and Nahath had four children and seven grandchildren, they lived to witness the birth of their first great grandchild until Nahath succumbed to old age, Bab followed him a year later on his death anniversary.

Jaiden became the very well-known most efficient war chief of the merged packs of Thatcher, Macy, Bab, and Nahath. He fathered two wolf pups and his oldest was the mate of Thatcher and Macy’s youngest child.

Macy and Thatcher went on to live life with a positive and happily-ever-after attitude after they went through a depressive state when their second child’s twin was lost in the miscarriage that was cost by stress.

Thatcher says “I have never loved anything as much as I love my wife and my pack.”

Macy says “I never knew that you could give and receive love as much as you could until I met my husband and my pack.”

They lived for the love of their family; their pack. They died loved.

**** 

And here we part, I feel I should thank you all for the reads, votes, and the feedback!

Vote while you can!