It's Christmas!!. :D (Prepare for fluffies!!. :D)

You rushed down the stairs as you halted to stare deeply out of the window. Drops of clear crystal coloured snow, started falling slowly from the sky as each drop fell lightly on the ground. Mkaing the ground more softer.

Some snow however landed on brances of tress, but no leaf was ever seen on those trees. But espically at this time of year, which really makes sense. (In my opinon  Just saying. :D)

Your lips curved upwards at the scene of the outdoors. You quickly zoomed into your parent's room. As you entered you were facing the foot side of the bed. Trying with all your might to climb your way on thier bed. But thanks to the blankets, they supported you slipping you off. (Charming. T_T)

Just then an idea, just entered your mind as your lips curved upwards. You leaped with all the might you had and made it on the top the bed successfly.

You rushed to the other side of the bed, and began bouncing on the matress of the bed. "It's CHRISTMAS!!" you screeched happily.

"It sure is darling," Chi Chi replied sleeply as if she started to awake by you boucing like a bunny on the giant matress.

"Come here!' your father said as he snuggles you in his arms tickling you as you laughed loudly like a hyena. (I can't stop with animal comparrisons for some reason XD LOL) You wriggled your tiny legs and arms in Goku's carressable grasp.

You hear your mother giggling softly as joins in the group hug. "Merry Christmas," three in bed said to together.

They all hop off the bed (including you) as the family strolled to the living room. Noticing Gohan and Goten perching themselves on the sofa waiting patiently for the parents to arrive.

The two boys joined in forming a group hug surrounding Goku and Chi Chi and of course. You stuck in the middle.

"Merry Christmas Daddy!" Goten yelled happily as he put his in the air.

The five family members gathered around the Christmas tree in the center of the living room. Unwrapping thier pressents. Goten grapsed his new action figure car track set with bonus cars. "Awesome!" he screames. Gohan held out his new stationary set (from one obvious person in the family..) and you cuddled a large stufffed bear which was twice as tall as you. Chi Chi's eyes sprakled as she gazed at her new make up set.

After that the family all treated themselves to Christmas breakfast, food was surrounding the area of the table. Drool was flowing from Goku's mouh like a mouth, as his jaw droppped showing a open mouthed smile.

As everyone (including you of course!. :D ), perched themselves around the table. Each family member started inhaling the one dish of food after the other. Well except Chi-chi that is, she was eating really elegantly.

But what did your father get for this special holiday?. A roast all you can eat buffet and Christmas breakfast to share with the family. All of the family loved it.

The day wasn't done yet. As The Ox King (aka your grandfather ^_^) joined the household celebration as he dressed up in a santa claus outfit. That had the colours of snow and light rubies. As the boots were as dark as Goku's normal hair colour. "Ho ho ho!" he happily greeted as you rushed over to him for a bear hug.

"Grandpa Ox!" you replied while being nearly squished by the tight bear hug of your grandfather. Soon enough, everyone else joined in the family renioun group hug as he was balancing while holding a pile of pressents.

As you and Goten tried to unwrap your pressents. Your mother suggested that opening them, till everyone gets to Capsule Corp for the Christmas party. "Fine," Goten and you replied groaning.

It was mid afternoon, in a winter wonderland. Where the snow slowly shed it tears onto the property of Capsule Corp and not forgetting the where abouts of the rarely queit city that surrounds the place.

Music was heard playing inside the house and sounds of laughter joined in with the beats of the music.

While inside the semi cyclinder building. The first room was decorated with misletoes, Christmas coloured streamers, Christmas food etc.

While the family seperated for the moment to catch up with other loved ones from the Z fighters. While you and Goten found Trunks who was near the next room.

You both rushed over to him and got a chance to hear what he got for this holiday and other Christmas stuff.

And indeed. Christmas is one of the best holidays, and this is one of your favourites.

A/N: Yeah, I know i kinda rushed the ending a little bit. Since this is really late, and yeah... Plus, Thanks for the 2,400+ reads of this booklet and thanks supporting me, while I create this. But at the same time, sorry for not updating recently cause I was quite busy with fan fics and yeah. Anyways thanks for reading!.

And i'll C U soon!. :)