To The Theme Park! (Thanks for the 600+ reads!!) *EDITED*

You sighed. Which came out with noting but boredom. Your mother was busy, giving the clottery collection a bath. Your father was catching up with his old buddies once again.

But since you kept reminding him to do so. But he just answered with a chuckle. But this moment he gave in and flew away from the house. But Chi Chi refused to let you tag along with him.

You couldn't think of it right now. What matters is that you were frozen. Your (h/c) (h/l) was spread out filling the arm rests space.

The ice was broken when your ears picked up a knock. You rushed to the door to investigate who it was. As you opened it.

His appearance was familar. He had short night sky coloured hair although it was pointing at the sky. His body was pretty muscular and the outfit had the excat similar apperance to Goku's. His height was just slighty over Chi Chi's. He had a welcoming smile.

"GOHAN!" you screamed as you leapt for a hug. He chuckled and swooped you in his arms.

"Gohan!" your mother called. Sounding her sweet self as she finishes off cleaning the dinner plate that she holds.

"Hey mom," your big brother replied as he kneeled as he placed you on the floor gently. You chuckled with laughter in delight that your big brother came to vist. Most importantly, to cure your boredom.

"Gohan what brings you to vist?" Chi Chi questioned him as welcoming greeting. Transformed into a voice full of curiousity.

"I've came to vist my little (brother/sisiter) mom," Gohan answered. Putting it into a innocent truthful answer. 

In an instant your mind was clouded full ideas of what to do with your older brother. (Not dirty stuff ^_^). Now lets scan the ideas... You started to think sharp. Some boards games!.

No!. The last time you played Monopoly, you nearly fell asleep. But Chi Chi was furious at you. So crossed that thought out.

How bout... Your mind scanned over tons of ideas. But to no aviail. Maybe card games.. Yes!. That'll cure your boredom. But not forgetting Gohan to join in the game.

But the sound of the word "Theme Park." Spoken by your brother, your attention to both Gohan and Chi Chi. "Are you serious?!" your mother screamed. As they both argued over you had no idea what. 

But your mind snapped back to the conversation. You stopped both voices from speaking. By letting Chi Chi paid close attention to you. Your eyes transformed into puppy ones with a mouth. With two ends failing to to reach for eyes. "Please," you begged.

------------------------------------------TIME SKIP!! (sorry DX)--------------------------------------------------

In the end. Your mother both let you two. Spend time together outside of the house. But since the nagging woman, was protective of vanishing outside. But since your brother was guardian. She gave in.

"So where are we going Gohan?" you questioned curiously.

Gohan just smiled at you. Gleeful to hear your voice with wonder. Mostly he was joyful to see you. His younger (brother/sister). "I'll tell u on the way," your brother simply stated as you both took flight in the air.

A/N:Okay, *sighs* I got nothing. But I realized this story has 600+ reads. But since I normally just created this story for fun. But since they were less DBZ reader inserts on Wattpad. But I didn't want to wait for one to come. I really had to make one. But i'm not writing just because of the fame. The reason is I just felt like. Being the first to create one. But I first thought that it was just going to be a short piece of writing. Until this lovely follower (YamatoXMei) told me to create more. And the fans for this grew bigger. Yet I transformed a cliff hanger short story. To a drabble notebook so you guys can enjoy and appreciate my work. Okay i'll say this short words. Thanks your support from the story. ;3 And defintley i'll work on the next update. C Ya in the next chapter!. Buh Bye!.