Tantrums

A/N: When I can't find DBZ (Dragon Ball Z fan fictions) like this I WAS IN RAGE AND SHOCK!!!. And I was bored. So I decided to create on like this. This one is on one of the popular characters in the series. Which is obvious cause Goku is the main character. If you have a hate of passion about Goku don't share it in the comments or read this. But if you like or LOVE goku or something like that enjoy the story!!!!!!!!.

"NEVER!!" you screamed as you jumped off the seat and dash for the kitchen door. But your father teleported infront of you picking you up and put you over his shoulder.

"(y/n) you know you have to eat your vegatables once in a whie," Goku instructed you. As happy go lucky as he always is. It wasn't his fault that you that you to guzzle down the dinner of every children's nightmares. It was Chi Chi's desision to force you to inhale a saucer plate load of green trees. 

Goku placed you carefully on your seat as you wriggle to get away from the emerald coloured fence which is getting in the way of desert.

"GIMME DESERT!!" you screamed so loud it nearly made his ears bleed.

"Listen (y/n) the longer you behave like this, the more you miss out on desert!" he warned. He was right your rivally with broccili was in the way of the prize. You refused to break down in tears you sighed heavily.

"Awright dada fine," you sighed giving in to face the taste toture with the one of the most feared vegatables.

"(y/n) custards ready!" Chi Chi called out to you. You grinned to yourself proudly as a large smile teleported on your face.  "Alright coming" both you and your father called as you both leaped from your seats. The plate was empty was left behind, empty. No tiny green circles, no orange javalon throwers espically no tiny trees. Just nothing.

Later that same night while Chi Chi was cleaning the dinner scraps your mother screamed in shock and stares at the fresh clean brains, wasted in a nightly wasteland.