(Chapter 5) Dinner at the Mellarks

•••Peeta pov•••

Shortly after Haymitch and Effie told us the big news the door bell rang.
"I'll get it." Katniss said walking up to the door.
"Hey guys come on in."
"Look who's here." Katniss said yelling back at me and the kids.
Annie walked in with fin trailing behind her and then Gale.
"Hey guys y'all are just in time we just finished getting everything set up."
I said escorting everyone to their seats.
"Who's hungry?"
"Oo me daddy. Rye is hungry."
"Ok baby hold on and I'll get your food." I said back to him placing a plate in front of him.

Dinner went on, lots of talk about what's new and how everyone's doing. After Everyone left I washed the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen, then walked down the hall and into our bedroom to find Wilow, Rye and Katniss snuggled up in a blanket watching tv.
"What are y'all watching?" I asked Willow sitting down next you her.
"My favorite show." she said excitedly.
"Oh, I could of guessed that." I said back to her with a large smile on my face.
We sat there on the bed watching tv until the kids drifted off to sleep.
"I'll carry them to their rooms, be right back." I told Katniss as I picked up Willow then Rye. I moved slowly up the stairs trying not to wake them, then placed Rye in his bed then Willow in her own. Before I left I planted a kiss on each of their heads and headed back downstairs and got into the warm cozy bed with Katniss.
"You tired?" She asked looking up at me.
"Ya." I said back to her.
"Me too, it's been a long day." She said.
"Well, goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams."

"Goodnight." she said snuggling up close to me and resting her head on my chest.

•••Katniss pov•••

I woke up in a strange room wearing strange clothes, I looked beside me and all around me Where is Peeta? I thought. I decided to get up and look around so I went into Willows room. There he was, with Willow in his arms.
"Oh hey Katniss, watch this."
He then grabbed willow by the feet and smashed her to the ground.
"NOOO, STOP, PEETA, STOP!" I yelled at him. But he didn't answer he was trapped inside the mutt that he once was.

I woke up panting, sweating, screaming. Peeta woke up and tried to calm me down.
"Don't worry, it's ok, I'm here."
"Shhhhhhhh, your ok."
That's when I realized it was only just a dream.

••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it's kind of short:(
What do y'all think?