Part 12

*Kokichi pov*

I looked up to see Saihara standing there. I was over joyed to know that for now I wasn't going to die there and then. I quickly ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He looks down at me.

"I'm sorry Kokichi."

"W-why?"

"Because, this was a test."

He turns around and looks at the people who were chasing me.

"I followed you the entire time. You see, originally Monokuma was going to give Kokichi back his memories. But someone did it before him. And the point was to determine who did it. And you three are very likely subjects."

They all give Saihara a look of surprise. I mean, I guess he was the ultimate detective. Suddenly they all leave one by one with almost a look of defeat on their faces. I didn't know what to say.

"S-saihara, did you really plan all of this."

"Yeah, somewhat."

I blushed a little bit.

"I'm sorry that you got hurt. I just needed to find out what happened. I can only imagine having a class trial to find out what happened."

I didn't understand what he meant. But by this point I knew not to question it. But then it was like Saihara could read my thoughts.

"You're confused aren't you?"

I shyly nod. He gave a slight sigh, followed by a sweet smile.

"Here, I can explain everything. Let's just go back to your dorm. It's probably safer there"

I nod again as I let go of him. I held onto his arm again as we planned to go back to my dorm. But then I remembered my fall earlier. My ankle was still killing me. I lightly stumble and cling back onto Saihara for support.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, y-yeah. I just landed weird when I fell. My ankle just hurts abit, I'll be fine."

Saihara gives me a somewhat hesitant  look. I somewhat loosen my grip on him as we try to proceed back to my dorm again. My ankle was still hurting me, but I tried not to show it. I didn't want to make Saihara worry about me anymore. But he noticed how I was basically flinching every step or so.

"You're not okay are you? I can tell."

"N-no, I swear I'm fine. I can make it back."

"No you can't, here-"

He let's go of me. But then I was very surprised to see what he did next. He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to my dorm. I couldn't help but blush... alot. But luckily it didn't seem like he noticed.

I mean, we did make it back faster. Saihara didn't put me down until we made it into my dorm. He lightly put me down in my bed.

"Y-you, you didn't have to do that! That was really embarrassing!"

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't going to watch you limp in pain."

Saihara left for a second. When he came back he was carrying a damp cloth. He then proceeded to wipe all the blood of my face.

*Saihara pov*

I finished cleaning the blood off of Kokichi's face.

"There. Do you feel better now besides your ankle."

"I mean-

Kokichi moves his hand and holds onto his right arm.

"My arm somewhat hurts. But I don't know why."

"You don't know why?"

Maybe something happened before Kokichi got his memories back. Maybe it was connected to something.

"Can I see you arm?"

Kokichi doesn't say anything as he grips his shirt collar and pulls his shirt down. I expected his arm. It looked like there was... a puncture wound.

It was like a stab wound or something like that. But it was to small to be a normal stab wound. If he was stabbed, it wouldn't be like he was just stabbed with the tip of a knife like it looked like. It was like he was stabbed with a small blade or shot with something.

"So if I got this right, you don't remember who you were hurt?"

He shook his head no.

"So it did happen before he got his memories back."

"Are you going to say that this is connected to everything?"

"I mean, it's a really good possibility. If you don't remember that means that this happened before you turned back to your original self."

But if he was shot... Does that mean someone made a potion of some sort.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes, so I was left with my thoughts. I saw Kokichi pull his shirt back up in the corner of my eyes. I knew he was reasonably confused, but I didn't know what to say to him.

"Um, Saihara Chan."

"Yeah, what is it."

"What was I like before I turned... back into myself. Who did I use to be?"