Part 6

*Saihara pov*

"L-lost, my memory."

"Kokichi, what's the last thing you remember."

"Don't you remember Shuichi?"

I think for a moment. But I wasn't sure what Kokichi was talking about.

"I remember that you got obsessed with a show called Danganronpa. And, you wanted to try out for it. And you wanted me to try out with you. But I was scared, and didn't want to. You were so upset, so I tried out for you. I just wanted to make you happy..."

It went quiet for a long time. I honestly couldn't remember anything Kokichi said. But, did he really get into Danganronpa all because of me. My face got kinda red thinking about it.

"I don't remember to much more. I don't even know where I am. I'm still really confused."

"Well, do you know who did this to you. Like the last person you talked to."

"Talked to...? I-i, I just don't know! Am I supposed to know!"

He grabs onto me again. It seemed like the only thing he remembered was... me. I wondered if he saw anyone else he might remember who they were.

I get down on my knees so I could be closer to Kokichi's eye level. I whipped away his tears.

"Shuichi, did I do something wrong! Am I not supposed to be here right now?!"

"You didn't do anything wrong Kokichi, trust me. I just don't know how to explain everything to you."

He slightly nods his head and stopped crying. I stand up.

"Come on, we should tell the others that you are okay."

I start to walk away, expecting Kokichi to walk with to me. But he didn't. He was still standing by his dorm, he didn't move. But then he looks up at me. Suddenly he runs over to me and grabs my arm.

"Do I have to see other people. Can't I just stay with you."

"I mean, you don't have to go. But it would be better to let people know that your okay."

"Alright... if you're going then I'll go."

I start walking trying to find Kaede and Kiibo. The entire time Kokichi tightly held onto my arm. He never let go. I wanted to tell Kokichi more about Danganronpa, but I decided not to. He was clearly going through some things. I didn't want to make him feel worse.

Eventually we find our way over to Kaede and Kiibo.

"Oh, hey Shuichi."

"Shuichi did you ever find... Kokichi!"

Kokichi suddenly flinches back. He was clearly scared of them. He runs behind and grabs onto my back.

"Please don't hurt me!"

Kaede and Kiibo both give me a very confused look. Kiibo walks over to me and whispers in my ear.

"What's wrong with Kokichi? Why is he acting so different."

I try to think over my sentences so Kokichi wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"Well... Kokichi just doesn't remember some things. But he seems to remember his past, but not anything about Danganronpa."

"I thought that Monokuma was supposed to give him back his memories? If he didn't, did someone else."

"Who could of done this to him?"

"I'm not sure, that's what I'm trying to find out."

"So, Kokichi is basically acting how he did before Danganronpa?"

"I suppose so."

"Why is he so attached to you Shuichi? Do you remember why."

"Honestly, I can't."

Kokichi suddenly comes out from behind me.

"I knew it, there is something wrong with me. I'm not supposed to act like this am I!"

"Kokichi that's not what we're saying-"

"No I get it, if I'm not wanted I'll just leave!"

Kokichi then runs away, tears streaming down his face.