Part 7

*Shuichi pov*

Kokichi suddenly bolted down the hallway.

"Come on, we have to go after him! He has no idea where he's going!"

Kaede and Kiibo nod as we run after Kokichi. But when we turned the corner, he was gone.

"Where did he go?"

Dang he was fast.

"He shouldn't of gone that far. We should be able to catch up to him."

"It might be better to spilt up to cover more ground."

Splitting up again sounded like the best option. We all decided to split up again and went in opposite directions. I didn't think it would be that difficult to find Kokichi again. Besides, he shouldn't of ran that far ahead of us. But it had been awhile and I couldn't see any sign of him.

I was getting concerned. Kokichi couldn't remember anything about Danganronpa. He was probably lost and confused somewhere. Or maybe someone found him before us. He was to pure to be harassed by Kaito or something.

No matter how much I tried I couldn't remember why Kokichi knew me before Danganronpa. But I would of never believed that someone like Kokichi would be scared, insecure, timid, and shy. He was always the exact opposite.

Suddenly more and more time went by. I still couldn't find any traces of Kokichi anywhere. I lean up against the wall, defeated. I felt bad, Kokichi clearly needed me but I wasn't there to help him.

I slide down the wall and sat on the floor. I looked down. But then I saw something on the ground.

"Water...?"

There was a small pool of water on the ground, which lead to another. It was a trail of tears. I knew that Kokichi had come this way. I get up and quickly follow the trail. Kokichi had clearly been in this area before. But how hard was he crying to leave a viable trail of tears on the floor?

I followed the trail. It seemed like he went towards the gym. I opened the gym door and luckily enough I found him. He was in the very corner of the room. He was huddled up in a ball, still crying. I began to slowly walk over to him to try and comfort him abit. As I get closer to him he eventually lifted his head and looked at me.

"W-why can't you just leave me alone?! I'm clearly not wanted here, I should just go."

"But you can't leave. The only way to leave is if you are able to survive to killing game."

He looks up at me again, a look of terror in his eyes. But he didn't say anything.

"Kokichi, I'm sorry. I'm just not sure about what I'm supposed to do in a situation like this. You never did anything wrong, I just wish you could remember everything. But we can get through this together."

"W-why?"

"Why, what?"

"W-why do you care so much about me so much Saihara Chan?"

"Don't you understand Kokichi, your my friend. I care about you, and I would never hurt you."

Kokichi smiles a little bit to himself. Blushing abit. It was kinda cute. But the moment was quickly interrupted.

"That's what I don't understand you Saihara. You have hurt me before, why do you care about me now."