Part 10

*Kokichi pov* (grape boy deserves some screen time)

I held onto Saihara for dear life as he basically dragged me out if my room. Even though I was always close to Saihara, I grown even closer to him lately.

Ever since he made that promise to me I opened up to him more. But I still couldn't trust anyone else. I actually knew who Saihara was. He wasn't a stranger to me. I know that he just wanted to help me, but I didn't want his help. He cared to much about me.

Saihara said that I was getting to weak and that I needed to at least eat something. I mean, I was kinda hungry but... I felt fine enough. I supposed that Saihara was just doing what was best for me.

I held onto Shuichi as we got closer to our destination. I could hear lots of voices. I could tell that there were alot of people there. I already wanted to turn back, but I knew that Saihara wouldn't let me.

Finally we got there. I looked up and saw to many people. Based on what Shuichi told me before is that I use to know who they were. But I couldn't remember any of them. And that scared me the most. I looked up and saw that they all turned and stared at me.

I act impulsively and hide behind Saihara Chan. I heard there quiet whispers.

"Is that really Kokichi?"
"He really did change?"
"I thought Shuichi was joking."
"It, really worked."
"How much different is he?"
"I bet he's lying."
"People don't believe his facade... do they."
"Isn't he doing this for attention."

I barely did anything and there were so many comments already. Saihara drags me more as he goes to sit down. I quickly sat down next to him and moved my chair as close to him as I could. I looked down at the table, I didn't want to see anyone's judging stares.

I heard the sound of footsteps approach me. I anxiously lift my head.

"Wow, look at the fucking odds! The loudmouth, lying, annoying, Kokichi turned quiet and anxious. Why couldn't you always act that way."

I heard Saihara sigh.

"Miu, please be quiet."

"I'm just stating the God dam truth. Why couldn't Kokichi always be so quiet."

She bends down and looks as me.

"If only you knew how fucking annoying you used to be!"

I move abit closer to Saihara. It was like he was going to say something, but she walked off before he could. But then someone else walked over to me.

"So Kokichi, you've really changed huh."

I felt like he expected me to say something. But I stayed quiet.

"Somewhat shy, no matter. You should remember everyone now right? Doesn't seeing us all here jolt your memory?"

I lightly shake my head. As I looked up I saw something in the corner of my eyes. These two girls were staring at me with shock in there eyes. When I noticed they quickly looked away.

"Pft, whatever. Of course you don't remember."

And then he to walked away.