Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Octavia and Olivia sat in the middle of the circle with their legs crossed, surrounded by the coven, just like they did when they did the prophecy spell. They clasped their hands together and began to say the spell together:

Powers of our Wiccan line,

Hear our call to you

Carry us upon the climb,

Into the sky so blue

Send us to a world divine,

To learn what we should do

Take us to Visita’s time

To hear another clue

As soon as they finished saying the spell, the familiar spinning began. Everyone and everything around them got blurry. When the spinning stopped, the forest came into focus and they knew exactly where they needed to go.

They made their way through the forest to Visita’s house. She was standing in the doorway of her cabin, waiting for them. She greeted them with a smile and said “Hello my prophecy twins.”

The girls ran to her and gave her a big hug. Visita hugged them back and waved them into the cabin. She told them to sit at the kitchen table again, where she joined them.

“How has your training going,” Visita asked them.

“It’s going good, but very tiring. It feels like that is all we have done since we did the prophecy spell,” Olivia said.

“We have learned a lot and our powers have gotten stronger,” said Octavia.

Should we tell her about the telepathy? Octavia asked her sister.

Sure. It’s not like she can tell the coven or our mother, Olivia responded to her sister.

“We have recently found a new power, but we haven’t told anyone yet,” Octavia said to Visita.

“So, your telepathy has finally surfaced,” Visita asked.

The girls looked at each other wide eyed.

“How did you know,” asked Olivia.

“I know all of your powers, even those you yourselves do not know about yet,” Visita answered.

“Why didn’t you tell us the first time we came here,” Octavia asked

“And what are our other powers,” Olivia asked.

“I was not allowed to tell you then, and I am still not able to tell you what your future powers will be,” Visita answered.

“Well that’s just not fair,” Olivia pouted.

“You must not know too much about your future. There are other powers that will be available for you to acquire, however, that does not mean that you will receive them. The decisions that you make for yourselves will determine which ones you will receive. At some point you both made the decision that you needed to communicate with each other without anyone else hearing. This is why you both have received the telepathy power. I know that you have not told anyone about this new power, but you should at least let your mother know about the power. She can help you refine the ability so you will be able to control it.”

“We will let her know as soon as we return home,” Octavia told her.

“What was so important that we had to come back here anyway,” Olivia asked.