Rise of The Spider

Edit: I've changed some minor things, nothing that changes the chapter in a large way. I didn't like this title and actually had already changed it, but it hadn't saved before I uploaded it. I'm changing the title and a few other things. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DECK THE HALLS WITH OF NANA NANANANANANANANANA!"

"______, I have had enough of your singing lately. You don't even know the words! And why do you always INSIST upon screaming them?"

"Somethingsomething FA LA LA FA LA LA LA LA LA LA!" You danced on top of the ladder. "If you're going to put me in charge of Christmas lights, I'm going to sing. Just saying."

"And how I regret my decision." Sebastian facepalmed. "CAN YOU AT LEAST MAKE THE SPACING EVEN?"

"Wha? They look better this way." You frowned.

"No, they don't. For the love of Satan _______, do it right." Sebastian sighed

He walked by, slightly kicking the ladder askew. By doing so, he completely wrecked your balance and tossed you off the ladder.

"Can't you do anything right?" Sebastian caught you with a sigh.

"I can insult your intelligence." You suggested and he dropped you into the snow.

"EEK! SEBASTIAN IT'S COLD!" You squirmed.

"Oh come on, you're a demon. Deal with it." He waved you off and walked away.

You cursed him under your breath, but was distracted by fingers fumbling with your coat.

"If you're cold, you should really do up your buttons." Ciel's fingers worked slowly.

"C-Ciel??"

"There." He stood, and extended his hand to you.

"Ciel...."

"Come on- out of the snow." He shook his hand in emphasis.

"But... Ciel!"

"What?" He asked.

"Why are you doing this??"

'Don't cry.'

'Please cry.'

'WHAT?'

'I've never seen you cry before~ I'm curious~!'

You took his hand before pulling away. "Why... I attacked you- I hurt you!"

"You can't help it. You'll get better. I ordered Sebastian to do it."

You laughed. "Oh god."

'Satan!'

'You sound like Sebastian.'

'...'

"This is our first Christmas together." He said gently. "Is there anything you want?"

"To spend time with you." You whispered.

"So let's go get Sebastian- and we can get started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No! Again!"

"Was hitting me necessary??" You held your sore head.

'I'm sorry. If Ciel thinks he can talk you out of the hunger then he'll try. I'm afraid I'm the only one who can talk you out of it, because of the bond we share. If he tries to fight you he has a better chance. Now, again.'