Veil of Uncertainty

EDIT: While it looked fine on the mobile app, i just noticed on my computer that the formatting on this chapter was a little off. Just fixing that.

EDIT 2: I also just noticed the story chapter was cut short. I'm going to rewrite that now, sorry about the inconvenience.

Hey guys.

I don't know how many of you are writers on the mobile app, but when you start a chapter, before you can save it you need to write a title in and then some part of the story, even if it's just one letter. This is what I found when I started to type.

I am a unicorn

thank you.

I know it was me, because that's something I would say, but I don't remember writing it. Oh well. Onto the story!

Oh, and this is a very special chapter! We learn about Sebby's ass!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess It was serious..." You sighed, slightly depressed. As much as you fought with him, he had been a source of entertainment and helped you make tough decisions. He had made the hard tasks fun... And you missed him.

You had tried to contact him several times in the past few days, and every time he had ignored you.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Sebastian was ignoring you too....

"Hey... __________ are you okay?" Ciel got up from his desk.

"Huh? Why?"

"I just asked you a question four times and you didn't answer."

"Sorry... What was it?"

"I wanted to know what you wanted to do tonight." He frowned. "But if you're sick, I'd rather not do anything."

"I'm fine." You shrugged.

"Is it Sebastian? I never see the two of you together anymore."

"It's not him." You shook your head.

Ciel frowned. "Is it Alois?"

"I don't know... I guess, kinda..."

He gripped his chair. "Do you want to go live with him? Do you like him?"