Relinquished Humanity

'Sebastian, I don't understand- where's It? Where are we?'

'Use your brain. I am It.'

'But that doesn't make any sense! How in the world...?'

'It makes perfect sense!' He snapped. 'I gave you my blood, and in doing so I gave you part of me! That's why we're linked like this!'

'But why didn't you tell me it was you? Why pretend to be someone else?'

'Because when I changed you, you didn't trust me. It was easier to start off new.'

'I just have one more question.'

'What?'

'Where did you come up with the name Ian Turner?'

His expression turned sourer. 'That's personal.'

'I'm in your head- everything here is personal.'

'This is still your head- you're part of me-unfortunately, might I add-so we share this space.'

'Unfortunately? PLEASE. I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you.'

He smiles, softly. 'For once, you may be right.'

You're about to question him, when a large bang and tremor causes both of you to fall over.

'What the-??'

'It's happening. Listen to me. When you wake up, you need to keep sending me messages. It will help me find you.'

Another bang.

'What's happening? Is Ciel okay?'

'He's fine. I'm with him right now- the power just got turned back on.'

'You're awake??'

'Of course- why wouldn't I be? I'm more powerful than you think.'

'Wait, why were you scared that I can handle myself?'

'Listen, I've wanted a child for sometime, but I never once thought in a million Years-"

A forceful wave came through you.

'Oh hell.'

He looked distant for a moment as something was probably happening.

His head jerked up as another tremor stuck.

'Remember, don't stop talking, what ever you do.'

'You've never told me to do that before.'

'Well, this is different.'

Another wave hit, and this one forced the ground apart, sending you tumbling through the floorboards and down into the abyss.

Sebastian looked down from above, a smug grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your body flailed hopelessly as you fell, desperately trying to catch something that wasn't there.