Ended Peace

"Ticket Miss?" The man asked.

"Here." Sebastian handed them over from behind you.

"Enjoy." The man smiled.

'All the ticket collecters look the same... like they're triplets... such odd purple hair..' You thought as you walked through.

Sebastian leaned forward. "Careful. I don't think they were human. Alois is definitely here."

"Right." You nodded.

The three of walked to your table. "_____, would you like to sit next to me?"

"Wouldn't it be better if Sebastian sat in between us? For safety?" You said simply.

"I think she may be right young master." Sebastian said softly as he sat in the middle.

"Besides, what if Elizabeth sees?" You said harshly.

"_____, Are you seriously still mad about that?"

"Oh please, you're engaged to another woman. I thought that we were going to get married- but apparently you don't like me enough to tell her."

"_____, you are being ridiculous-"

"Stop it you two. Other people are coming to sit down. It would be bad if they saw the young earl fighting with a young lady. It could ruin his image." Sebastian said.

"Whatever." You muttered as you looked down at yourself. 'Why are corsets so uncomfortable?'

Three men in coats and hats sit across from you. The hats entirely cover their face and hair, the coats reaching up to their necks.

'I can't see who they are.' You paled, slightly concerned.

You looked over at Sebastian, who was staring at the three with utter concentration. 'He understands... He has this weird feeling that I do.'

Sebastian eventually sighed, sitting back in his chair and running his fingers through his hair.

"There's too many God Damn people here for this." He said under his breath.

"I think you mean Satan." You whispered, making him give you a small smile.

"I only say what I mean."

As people began sitting down and less people were up walking around, Sebastian went back to his creepy staring at the three people before you, slowly, the lights in the room dimmed.

"Sebastian? I don't.... feel good."

"What is it?"

"I don't know.... I don't know what is happening."

Sebastian reached under the table and took your hand, squeezing it for comfort.

"Welcome to tonight's dinner party!" A fat woman in a pink frilly dress stepped forwards. "If everyone could please raise their glasses-"

Gunshot.

The woman slumped forward off stage, making you turn towards Sebastian with worry.

"Its fine." He said softly. "This is a murder mystery, remember? People are going to 'die'- but if you look, she's still alive." You shrugged, removing your hand from his. "I guess."

Actors rushed over, with varying degrees of worry. The story progressed- a character was found hanging, another stumbled onto stage after just being stabbed.

So of course, you thought it was simply part of the show when a voice on the overhead said 'lights out'. And the room went dark

There was the sound of moving chairs, and then footsteps towards you.