Oh, Snap!

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'VE WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER

GEEZUS

STOP GETTING DELETED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world swayed around you. The world seemed so calm and peaceful. There was not a thing wrong with the world.

'He's coming you know.'

' I know, I know. But can we pretend just for a moment that he's not?'

'That's stupid. When he finds you he's not going to hold back.'

' Oh yeah? What's the worst thing he can do to me?'

'You're asking for trouble.'

'You're asking for a beating.'

'Oh yeah? And how do you intend on doing that?'

' You're such an idiot.'

'I'm not the one standing at the top of the tallest tree in London.'

You looked down. You could see everything. The forest was gorgeous, with thick pines and skinny birches. It seemed to have every type of tree. You stood on the highest branch of the tallest, inhaling the fresh air. There was only enough space for one foot on the branch, but that was enough for you. If you had had good balance as a human, then as a demon your balance was outstanding.

'He's close.'

'How close?'

'Well, judging how long you've been gone-'

"_________! Come on! It's time to go home!"

"Coming Daddy!' You called, jumping off the. Rolling when you hit the bottom, you hopped onto your feet.

Sebastian eyed you carefully. "I changed my mind about the whole Daddy thing. You're a little... Scary."

You laughed. "Is it too much to ask to be adopted?"

"Unless you want to die-"

"Okay, okay. Point taken."

"Come on." He pulled you into a bear hug, ruffling your hair.

You smiled at him, hitting away his hand as you skipped through the forest. You let your fingers skim trees, flowers, grass with dew...

You could feel Sebastian's gaze upon you, loving and protective. 'I'm happy.' You thought, turning back to smile at Sebastian.

'Well, we've got an eternity together.' It's voice was warm.

'We?'

'Ah, sorry, you.'

'What do you mean?'

'Nothing. Please forget that.'

'Ian...'

'You may call me It, not Ian.'

You bit your lip. 'Fine.'

'Come on, cheer up. Be happy. The forest... This is where you feel the most comfortable, right?'