Chapter One

Hey guys!

So this is the first chapter and I really want to know what you think, so don't be afraid to vote or comment! And also if you see grammar mistakes, I won't be offended if you correct them(:

Okay, I'll let you start reading now!

Enjoy!

*****************

"Charlotte! Let's go, we're going to be late."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my cheer bag. "Yeah, yeah! Calm down, Zach!"

I took a quick overview in my body mirror and smiled in satisfaction with my appearance.

I jogged down the stairs to see an annoyed looking Zach.

I just smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. "So cute."

Zach smacked my hands away. "Charlotte, seriously, we're gonna be late now get your ass in the car."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who put a stick up your ass?"

Zach scowled at me and walked out the front door.

"Jeez," I muttered under my breath.

I followed Zach out the front door and hopped into the passenger seat of mine and Zach's black Camaro. I threw my cheer bag into the back and buckled my seatbelt.

Zach started up the car and backed out of our driveway and started heading to the highschool.

We drove in silence the whole way. Me, not wanting to say anything because of Zach's bad mood. Zach, well he was in a bad mood. If you haven't guessed yet, Zach is my brother. Well, my twin brother.

When we arrived at school, we both got out of the car and started heading towards the school.

Now, I also forgot to mention that Zach and I are pretty well known. I mean, him being the captain of the football team and me being the captain of the cheerleader team, its hard not to be. But our parents also happen to be some of the richest people in town. My father is one of the best lawyer's in the state and my mother owns her own fashion company.

So when we arrived at school it was a normal thing for us to be surrounded with people.

I pushed through the people and headed into the school. When I walked in I was immediately greeted by a pair of hands wrapping around my waist.

I smiled, instantly knowing who it was, and turned around to greet my wonderful boyfriend with a kiss.

Yes, boyfriend. I am not one of those slutty cheerleaders.

It was just a small one though, before I pulled away. "Goodmorning Sean."

Sean flashed me his heart warming smile. "Morning Char."

I smiled at him and intertwined our fingers. He walked with me to my locker and came to a stop as we reached it.

"Ready for the game tonight?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Sean wrapped his arms around my waist and like usual, I felt a jolt of sparks run through my body.

"Of course I am." He said.

I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. "Good, cause I'll be on the sidelines cheering for you."

He smiled at me and gave me one last lingering kiss before heading off to his first hour class.

I sighed in happiness and grabbed my books and headed off to AP English.

********

"So are you coming to mine after the game?" My friend, Chloe, asked.