5

Asahi walked in and looked around the locker room, he noticed it was empty. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head"I guess they're already out there"He said. He didn't know how long time as passed since he went to find Noya. He probably took too long and they began to practice"well, we should go out there and tell Ukai and Dachi"Asahi said, he began to walk towards to door to the gymnasium but stopped when he felt something grab his arm.

He turned to see Noya. He was looking down at the floor, he looked nervous. He almost looked like a scared little kid and it made Asahi's heart shatter at the sight of it.

"I-I don't want to go out there..."Noya admitted. He felt embarrassed, he couldn't even defend himself. He didn't want to see the team pity him, and he definitely didn't want to see that number 15. He remembered every moment of pain he had caused him and he couldn't get his face out of his head. It was the look of pure hatred.

Asahi's faces softened and he put his hand over Noya's. "You don't have to, but I'm going to. They need to know what's going on and then I'm going to the nurse with you ok?"He said in a gentle voice. It broke his heart when he noticed the usually excited and determined boy so quiet and nervous. He wasn't used to it, it really threw Asahi off guard.

Noya looked up at Asahi and nodded slowly. He let go of Asahi's arm and sat down on one of the benches. Asahi smiled at him and left the locker room, leaving Nishinoya alone.

The small libero rubbed his bad arm anxiously and he looked at his wrist. It seemed to be looking worse and worse by the second. He didn't want to see the nurse, he didn't want to know how bad it was. He just wanted to get in the court and destroy the other teams, he wanted to keep playing. He wanted to have Asahi's back, he promised he would and he hated breaking promises.

He was brought out of his trance by the locker room door swinging open. He looked up to see the concerned faces of Coach Ukai and Dachi. He was thankful that it was only them, he didn't think he would be able to handle the entire team coming at him.

Ukai and Dachi immediately crouched down on one leg to look at him. Asahi was walking in behind them, nervously. As if he was saying sorry but Nishinoya already forgave him.

"Alright kid, let me see!"Ukai said. Noya did as told and lifted his wrist up to their view. Ukai and Dachi's eyes noticeably got larger, it wasn't like it was the more gorgeous sight.

Dachi looked at it and immediately looked up at Noya"what happened?"He was at a loss for words. He had never seen something look so serious, or turn into different hues. Bottom line was, he had never seen an injury to this extreme before come from volleyball.

"I went to grab my bag because y'know I left it in the bus and on my way back, their number 15 cornered me-"He started. Asahi has already heard the story and it made him angry, it didn't really suit the gentle giant but who would want to do such a thing to someone like Nishinoya? "-I tried to leave and he grabbed my wrist. Then I heard a snap and he left me there..."

Dachi had a newfound anger in his soul but at the moment he was calm for Noya, at least he tried to be calm. He knew he probably didn't look like it at the moment but the point was he was trying.

"Number 15?"Ukai asked and Nishinoya nodded. He looked away from them, he hated being worried about. He didn't like getting help, he usually did everything by himself.

Ukai stood up and covered his mouth with his hand"ok...I'm going to talk with the ref, Takeda, and the coach. We are going to look at the cameras, Dachi your coming with me and Asahi you are taking Noya to the nurse!"He said calmly.

Dachi and Coach Ukai left the locker room. Dachi patted Asahi on the shoulder before walking out. A small comforting gesture he normally did. Dachi could tell whenever Asahi was nervous, it wasn't hard really.

Asahi glanced at Nishinoya. "Are you ready?"He asked. Nishinoya simple stood up and nodded. He wasn't ready but he knew Asahi wouldn't let him not go. He sighed.

"Yeah... let's get this over with"