Weekly Writing Contest

Welcome to my new weekly writing competition.

This is your chance to win a dedication of one chapter of my work, a vote from me on every chapter of one story of your choosing (it can be someone else's story if you choose), and a broadcast recommendation of that story to all of my fans.

Now I know you're wondering what you have to do to be in the running for all those great prizes, so here are the rules:

1) You must write a short piece in the comments of each week's contest chapter based on the theme given. That limits every entry to 2,000 characters or less.

2) You must be a fan to have your entry considered so if you want to enter and you aren't already a fan, click to become one and submit your entry.

3) You may make as many submissions as you want, there is no limitation but your own imagination.

4) This is listed as a PG rating so keep it clean! Any entries which are not suitable for this rating will be deleted.

5) No Advertising! Those comments will be deleted!

6) The contest will be open until midnight (my time) every Friday. Any entries received after that will not be considered.

7) All work must be original and your own.

I will try my best to have the winner listed by Sunday at the latest and best of luck to you all.

Oh, one last thing, I'm the judge. This is my contest and so my word is final! Good luck.