#1 (Poe Dameron)

Request: STAR WARS REQUESTT poe being jealous of reader being with finn (poe has a crush on her) even though they're just friends so he starts flirting with zorii but, it really does nothing 💀 so he just confessed his feelings anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ i just finished watching it too so sorry me: 🤡. Requested by anon.

"You're sure it'll work?" You asked.
"100%. Just trust me on this, I know what I'm doing" Finn assured you.
"Alright, I trust you".
The two of you were laughing, celebrating and having the time of your lives. On the other hand, Poe was devastated. The girl he loves is with his best friend and she's happy. He didn't want to lose his best friend nor the girl he loved. So, he thought the best way to not think about you and get over you is, if he was with someone else.
During the next few weeks, he tried to distance himself from you but ended up always seeing you. He started flirting with Zori but to no use.
"Hey grumpy, what are you doing, sitting here all by yourself?" You greeted and sat next to him and he moved to the side to give you space and to keep a distance between the two of you.
"Nothing. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Finn? Celebrating or doing whatever the two of you do?".
"If I didn't know you any better, I'd say you're jealous. What's going on? Talk to me!".
"Nothing, Y/n! Nothing is going on".
"Alright then, I'll leave you to it".
"Wait, Y/n- no I- I didn't mean it like that- I'm sorry".
"It's alright, we'll talk once you feel better".
—-
After giving it a lot of thought and pacing around, he decided to tell you how he truly feels about you.
There was another celebration in the woods, when Poe took your hand and led you to a quieter place "we need to talk".
"Where are you taking me, Poe?" You smiled at his silliness.
"I needed to get you alone and away from all that noise. There's something that I need to confess to you, but this has to stay between the two of us, alright?".
"You're scaring me, Dameron. What is it?" You knew where this was going.
"Promise me first".
"I promise".
"Alright, so- I- uhm been thinking about this for a while now. I tried everything I could but nothing is working. I can't stop thinking about you and every time I see you with Finn I get this feeling that I can't describe. I'm not telling you to try and confuse you or destroy your relationship with Finn. He's my best friend and I'd never betray him like this but I needed to get this out. I needed you to hear it. Y/n, I'm in love with you" he admitted.
"Took you long enough" you chuckled.
"W-w...What?" He was so confused.
"Me and Finn, we're not actually together. It was all just an act to get you to confess. You see, I also have feelings for you but I wasn't sure if the feeling was mutual and I didn't want to lose our friendship which is why I didn't tell you. I went to Finn and told him and he assured me that you also have feelings for me but I was still not sure, so he came up with this idea to determine once and for all if you shared these feelings" you explained.
"So, you- uh- you love me?".
"How could I not?".
"Hah! I don't know what to say or do" he released a sigh of relief.
"You already said enough" you jumped on him and kissed him.
"Your crazy" he grinned.
"Takes one to know one".