#1 (Anakin Skywalker)

Request: Can you write something where you're with anakin and he gets jealous and it's just overall really fluffy. Thanks! Requested by anon.

"Where are you going?" Anakin asked.
"I have training".
"With master Obi-Wan?".
"Yes".
"You've been spending a lot of time with him lately".
image
Originally posted by swedit
"Well, I am his padawan".
"So am I. But I don't spend as much time with him as you do".
"That's because you're better at this than I am, but not for long. I'll catch up to you" you teased.
"Is that a challenge?".
"It's a promise".
—-
"Good. Now, try it again" you were sparing with Obi-Wan when Anakin entered.
"Y/n, Master!" He greeted.
"Anakin? What are you doing here?" Obi-Was asked.
"I saw that you're training, so I figured I'd join you, or is that forbidden now?".
"Of course not, but your training doesn't start until an hour" Obi-Was sensed his jealousy and so have you.
"Why do you train her more, master? Is it because you like her better?".
"Anakin, I like you both equally. Where is this coming from?".
"It's just the two of you have been spending a lot of time together lately".
"That's because I asked master Kenobi to train me more, so that I can be on your level" you replied.
"Well, there's one way to figure out if you're equally strong or not".
You immediately understood what Anakin was suggesting, you just didn't expect it from him. You looked at Obi-Wan and he nodded in assurance.
He took out his lightsaber and attacked first but you immediately blocked him with yours "so that's how you want to start it?".
"I just want to see if you're ready or not".
"Careful now, your jealousy is starting to show!".
"And?".
"Anakin, attachments are forbidden for a jedi and now I'm starting to see why".
"Do you now?'.
"Stop it!".
"Or what?".
"If you think there's something going on between me and master Kenobi then I can assure you there is not. You can feel if I'm lying so go ahead. I love you and only you" you muttered.
"Alright, I believe you. I'm sorry. I love you too, but you're still no match for me" he teased.
"Uhh! We'll see about that" you lunged at him.
"You two stop talking and focus on training" Obi-Was shook his head.