Another apologetic authors note

Okay hi guys, NirvanaEatsFudge here 

I realise i am a terrible person who said they were back and then didn't stick to their word about being back but I had a lot of stuff going on with school, family, etc and I really do apologise for that (I may have also forgot my account password, not an excuse, I know) but I genuinely loved this story so much and have a lot more time and really would like to just know in my head that I actually finished this story so I will be having a go at finishing this. I may change some of it cause  but I am wanting to give it a go.

I understand that there's a huge chance that you guys are sick of me since I left and came back just to leave again but I want to get back into writing like I used to and I feel like this story was the only one I really had inspiration for. 

I am going to take a few days to review the story and edit a few bits just cause I feel like a there is a lot missing, I feel like I could have Thalia introduced to Bella during New Moon while also adding in a few more parts about her transformation because I feel like that is slightly lacking. As  well as that I feel like some of eclipse is rushed and that I could fix it up a bit. Most chapters will probably stay the same and some might change a good bit. I'm going to try my best to fix it up in my spare time so that we can get back on the road to Thalia and Embry's they can have a long and happy fictional life with no vampires and loads of guppy puppies. 

And who knows? Maybe after I get back into this more Twilight fanfics can follow - cause I don't know about you guys but I definitely want to see more Emmett Cullen and Seth Clearwater (and maybe some others)  in my future 

lots of love and appreciation for those who helped this get to a whopping 105k regardless of my absences, M 

(p.s (this p.s trait seemed to have never left) lets all pray that my ability to write didn't go out the window in my very long break (p.p.s still really sorry for that))

February 8th 2020

So after almost completely rewriting some of the old chapters I think I am finally at a point where I'm content with the direction of this story so I just have one more chapter to edit and then republish a few of the filler chapters I will be all set to continue writing this story. 

If you are an old reader who has somehow managed to stick around after all this time I would highly recommend rereading as some of the chapters are set a lot differently and have a few minor yet important details to watch out for that will hugely affect the way this story will go!