0.9

I couldn't help but to keep these next two filler chapters just because I think they're funny and they had also done fairly well probably because they're kind of silly yet relatable?

Main reason to be a mermaid : no periods, simple

Such a cliche tumblr thing to say but sometimes it just has to be said.

Myths often portray mermaids as beautiful singers, which they are don't get me wrong. Yet it's not as known that the scream of a mermaid can easily beat that of a banshee.

Thalia has never been much of a screamer, (a/n kinky ;) , I'm not funny I'm sorry. Continue reading) there were very few moments that the kind hearted mermaid felt the need to. Fear wasn't something she felt often, she was the type of girl to wrestle with tiger sharks as a child. 
(Wth)

It wasn't until this very tragic day did Thalia feel real fear.

It was a day like any other, Thalia was minding her own business enjoying a warm shower. It wasn't noticeable at first, a disturbing sticky feeling that creeped down her legs.

The scream that left her lips disturbed the household. Glasses shattered, heads ached and a certain Embry Call rushed to the room bashing on the door. An attempt to seek his imprints safety. Emily pushed past him slipping through the door shutting it abruptly.

"I'm dying," Thalia sobbed, she was an aching mess on the floor.

"You're not dying," Emily laughed as she saw the problem. The motherly figure wrapped Thalia up in a warm dressing gown.

"I suppose being a fish for most of your life you wouldn't know about this sort of thing," Emily chuckled.

"You're simply on your period"

---
Kinda short (and shit) but there's more to come. I just think Thalia she experience all aspects of being a female human.