Chapter six

And finally with the update >.< sorry for the long wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter six
Jace's pov

How am I going to do this? I asked my self as I walk towards Luke's house. 'Hey, Clary? Ya, I'm in love with my adoptive brother/parabatai. You're ruining our realtionship.' No, to upfront. It would probably hurt her feelings. Well, I'm going to hurt her feelings anyway. What does it matter if I'm rude about it? Maybe, to late to think oh another way. She saw my through the window.

Damn. Clary rushed out the door and jumped into my arms. She kissed me on the lips, but realized that something was wrong when I wasn't kissing back. "Jace, what's so important that you couldn't have told me when we were texting?" Clary asked, pulling away from me.

"I- umm." Why was this so damn hard? Clary, I don't love you. I love Alec. Why can't I say that out loud. "Jace, what's wrong?" Realizing that she still has her arms around me, I push her off. I take a deep breath. "Alec and I kissed." I said.

Clary looked shocked. She looked at the ground and tucked a piece of her red hair, that I used to find adorable, behind her ear. "Well, at least you told me. Like if he was the one who kissed you, then--" I cut her off. She doesn't realize that I don't want to be with her anymore. "You don't understand. I liked it. I was the one who kissed Alec. I love him. I've been in denial since I met him. I don't even know what made me confess to him."

Clary started to cry. It wasn't light sobbing either. It was full out balling. Why am I making so many people cry today? "Clary...." I say to try and calm her down. It doesn't work. I put my arm on her shoulder. She pushed me away. "Don't touch me! Don't talk to me! I never want to see you again!" And with that, the lovely Clary Fray dramticly stormed off back to her room. Probably to cry more.

Am I a terrible person? Should I have been more delicate with her? Actually, I was expecting worse. She didn't even really hit me. Or call me names. Huh. Well then, off to confess my love for Alec. Again. Hopefully he'll take me. I sighed, hopefully he'll trust me again.