Chapter three

Chapter three

~Present time~

Alec's P.O.V.

"Ya, sure. It'll be fun?" I said. Jace traced his fingers over a scar on my arm. He looked at me, smiling. "Remember how you got this?" Jace asked. "Not really, but I'm sure it has something to do with you talking me into doing something stupid." I said. I actually remembered exactly how I got the scar. I wanted to see if Jace did.

"Really? We were ten, you had short hair." Jace said. I sat down next to him. "I don't see what that has to do with anything." I said. Jace messed up my hair. "It doesn't. I just like making fun of your hair. Anyways, back to the story." He laid down, putting his hands behind his head.

"When I first started to live with you guys, you came in to my room. Blah, blah, blah, we had a 'sword fight'. I totally won that by the way. I cut your arm, you didn't stand near me when I had sharp objects for months." Jace said. I laid down beside him. "Ya, we bandged my arm. Then, fell asleep on your bed, next to each other." I said.

Jace looked over at me. "Kiss me." He said. I instantly had flashbacks of when we were in Idris. "Jace," I started to say, but Jace interrupted me. "Ya, I know what you're going to say. Idris. I don't care. Kiss me, now." Jace said. I didn't do anything. Why was this so hard? Jace rolled on top of me, hands on my shoulders. He wrapped his legs around mine. Why fight him? I wrapped my arms around his hips and looked into his eyes. His dark shirt made his eyes a dark orangey, brownish color. He slowly leaned down, brushing his lips against mine. He opened his mouth, and pressed his tongue against mine. I ran my hands up his back, suddenly my fingers were in his hair. I felt him tugging at my shirt. . . .