Chapter 3- Simplest of Gestures.

"Well, I guess I should start from the beginning." sighed Daisy holding a coffee mug. Damon had inflienced Jim - Daisy's boss- to give her the rest of the day off.

"Yeah that would be a good start Dais." Damon responded. Elena had never seen him look so... happy. She wondered what affect the petit blonde would have on Stefan.

"Well... That night after those men found out what you and Stefan really were, they took me. All I remember was wating. Waiting for you to come save me. I always thought that you and Stefan were superheros. You know, cause of the speed, mind reading, always knowing when I felt sad. I thought you were special! Ha. But time went by and I stayed in that lonely castle. Growing older ever so slowly. Everyday at the castle, i would have to drink a cup of black magic wine, it always tasted... weird, but they made me drink it. I guess thats why I aged so slowly. I noticed for the last 100 years I havent changed. So I guess 15 was my limit." Daisy explained in soft, hushed tones.

"How did you leave the castle. How are you free now?" inquired Elena. Although she would hate to admit it she was getting swept along with the story. That was one thing the Salvatore siblings had in common. They were amazing story tellers.

When Daisy heard Elena's question her face grew dark and a look of menace and twisted rage, which made her look scairly like Damon.

"That, Elena. Is how I became the person I am now. When I think back on my actions that night and every night since then I know that I made Stefan ashamed and Damon proud" she spat the last word. The small, harmless girl suddenly became menacing and scary. Elena became rigid with fear. She honesty thought the girl would rip her throat out.

"What did you do baby? Tell me. What happened, Daisy, what did you do?" Damon spoke urgently, staring intently at his younger sister.

"Well dear brother of mine, imagine being locked in a room for 200 years. Being beaten and treated like dirt!" This girl was completly different from the young innocent girl she had met half hour ago. "So I drank more blood than you could ever believe and built my strenghs and powers up and then. I killed every single person in that castle, I drank there blood and tossed them aside into a heap and set them alight. So Damon. Are you proud? Your little sister is really turning into mini Damon." Her voice was tight with control, just like Elena had heard Stefan's many times before.

Before Elena knew what she was doing she threw her arms around the petit girl. She didnt know why she did it because she reminded her of Stefan, She could feel the sadness that the girl was radiating. Or maybe just because she could tell that the girl had been lonely for so many years.

Thats all it was. A hug. The simplest of gestures. Thats all it took. A simple hug to break the barrier, the small girl collapsed in Elena's, clung to her and cried and cried and cried.

"