Chapter 1- The Lost Girl

Cast:

Daisy Salvatore- Hayden Panietterie

Damon Salvatore- Ian Somerhalder

Stefan Salvatore- Paul Wesley

Tyler Mitchell- Channing Tatum

Elena Gilbert- Nina Dobrev

Bonnie Bennett- Katerina Grahame

Meredith Sulez- Nikki Reed

Sage- Kellan Lutz

A mixture of book and TV series. Any confusion or questions just comment. Not to sure where this story is going, I just make it up as I go along. Will be heading back to Mystic Falls eventually. Please stick with me on this. Promise its gonna get good ;)

Please vote! And comments would be lovely. Then I know people are actually reading my nonscence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Eurgh" moaned Elena, "Im sick of all these greasy cafe's, I just want to be at home for one of Aunt Jenna's home made dinners."

"Dont fret we shall be home soon" soothed Damon. Damon then started to feel irratated by the fact that no one had come to take there order. "I will be right back" he murmered and stalked of to find someone that worked in that filthy cafe.

"Excuse me" snarled Damon, his Elena was bound to be starving, "Do you plan on getting one of your waitresses to take my order, hmn?" Damon was staring intently as the tall, bald man took in Damons handsom features which seemed to scream danger.

"Yesir. I will get that silly cow Daisy on it straight away. Once she stops faffing around. Sorry, thats what happens when you hire 16 year olds i suppose." grunted the man. Damon carried on staring, then saw the mans name badge. "Don't worry Jim, just get us served, now!"

Damon strolled back to his table and heared the shouting out back, "Daisy, get your ass out there now before i fired it!", wow I scared him bad, Damon thought. Then Damon turned his midnight black eyes on to Elena. He was vaguly aware, of a petit blonde girl standing next to him, the waitress he persumed. She can wait, he just couldn't stop staring at Elena.

"Look jackass dont make a big fuss about your order if your just gonna sit there and expect me to wait while you stare at your girlfriend. Its not happening! So either order now or feel free to get the hell out" snapped the girl. Funny, Damon thought, I could almost recognise that voice any where. But his mind would just not put the voice to name or face.

"Oh were not... were not together" mumbled Elena. But Damon took no notice of either of the girls. He was to filled with rage. How dare she. How dare the teenage waitress insult him and humiliate him while he was staring at his Elena. She was going to find out what happened when you mess with Damon Salvatore.

"Listen you dirty little blonde...... Huh!" Damon sucked in a deep breath and thought he would pass out, even though he was pretty sure vampires couldnt faint. Or hullicinate, as he clearly was at this moment as there was no way this little girl could be her...

His chest felt like it had been ripped apart again, the pain new and vivid once again. The memories hitting him like a boulder. His little follower being snatched away. Stefan screaming trying to get her back. Damon numbly fighting against the pain to save her. Damon drank in the details of the young girl standing in front of him. She could be no more that sixteen, although she was short for her age - aound 5"1 Damon guessed. She was slim and petit with a healthy summers glow. She had long blonde hair down the her waist with vivid ice blue eyes.

Damon then saw a scar on the right side of her chin. So tiny only a vampire could spot it. Thats it. He knew for sure. He drew in a deep breath, blinked back the tears which had caught him unexpectedly. Then he uttered the one word that he had kept tucked away inside the boulder of secrets in his mind

"Daisy?"....