Chapter 6- The Dark Dimensions got nothing on Tyler Mitchell

"Im sure theres one around here somewhere... there thats it! Yes Ty we made it" scrreamed Daisy. Pushing from her mind the fear of the place they will enter but may not leave. But the excitment Tyler was radiating was hard to ignore. Any sign of fights, confrontation or danger, Tyler would jump right into the middle of it.

"Come on then squirt, lets go find you brother." said Tyler.

"You sure you wanna come? I dont mind if you dont. It could be dangerous Ty." worried Daisy.

"Dangers my middle name my dear ahah." laughed Tyler.

"I thought it was Archie James? Weird your Mom must of got your name wrong." she teased.

"Oh, arent we a funny one today. Cant wait to meet Damon, oh and Stefan. Ive heard alot about the Salvatore brothers over the years. Especially Damon. Should I be afraid? That big bad Damon will eat me?" he mocked pretending to be scared.

"Oh shut up you douche, or I will eat you. Come on then heffalump, down to the Dark Dimension we go. Goodbye fresh air, goodbye sunlight, I will miss you!" she spoke.

"Haha not so much the sunlight. It stings my eyes still and Im worried that I will forget to put my ring on a kurpoff! Dust a la Tyler!" Diasy laughed, rolled her eyes at her friends stupidity, smacked him on the arm and walked toward the dark cave.

Once inside all traces of humor had vanished from the duo. Daisy huddled into Tylers 6"3 muscular figure, and for a fraction of a second felt safe. It will be alright soon, she heard Tylers voice in her head. She really hoped, Damon was always the protector, Stefan the comforter and she was the protected and comforted. She never had to be brave. They always were for her.

"Erm yeah 2 vampires no humans please" mumbled Tyler, looking everywhere but at the person behind the desk.

"Sure. You know the rules. All rule breaking will lead to punishment which is death. Have a nice stay in the Dark Dimension. NEXT!" shouted the hagged old person. With that Tyler strode off clutching a faint Daisy to him closly. He didnt like the look of the people around here. He made a mental note; never let her out of your sight.

Once they had got in the boat, crossed the river and arrived in the Dark Dimension Daisy and Tyler begun there hunt for Elena and Damon. It wasnt hard to find them. Wow they must of been here for about 45 minutes and have already caused drama.

Everyone was talking about it. The beautiful slave girl who had defied her master the dark menacing man, who was equally beautiful. How the girl was being whipped by someone called old Bathzaore and how the girls master killed him. Slowly. Although it was said that there were 2 other human slaves with them, but Daisy only remebered Elena/

"Come on. From what this lot are saying theres gonna be some trouble. We better find your brother quickly." urged Tyler scanning the crowds for the young man he had seen in the pictures Daisy had showed him. "Lets go this way. I can here a fight."

"Yeah cause there not common here at all are they!" remarked Daisy, "Get use to it dude."

"Whoa dude? Chilleax stress head. Haha Come on lets just go check it out and if your brothers anything like you he will be in the middle of it!" laughed Tyler. "Ow Daiz what was that for." Daisy had smacked him on the arm, really hard.

"Man up sissy you deserved it. Fine lets go quick then." she sighed.

When they approached the scene Daisy stopped in her tracks. She couldnt believe what was happening. Damon was lying on the floor blood covering him, puddling around him. There was a Demon standing above him raising a stake.

"Do something Tyler quick please. Thats Damon, there lying on the floor. Please save him!" Daisy pleaded with her best friend. With that Tyler drew his shoulders back and stepped forward and called the attention to Damons attackers.

"Hey, you lot you all think your scary? All think your big cause theres a big group of you all and theres one of him. Well you aint seen nothing yet cause the Dark Dimensions got nothing on Tyler Mitchell!" with that he flash a dazzling smile, let out a loud humourless laugh and charged forward towards Damons attackers/