Chapter 2- Daisy Salvatore

Her clear blue eyes clouded over with confusion. She couldnt remember Damon. She knew the face but not where from. She remembered those hard black eyes softening when he spoke to her. She remembered those strong arms holding her and comforting her when she was sad and missing her mom and dad. The name was on her lips... forming her mouth to get the word out.

"Damon?" Daisy cried finally recognising one of the two men she had ever trusted in her life. How could she of forgotten him. She knew 500 years was a long time but to forget Damon and..... Stefan! Yes Stefan. She couldnt believe she forgot the two remaining people she cared for. But Daisy couldnt see Stefan anywhere. And who was the girl who represented the word beautiful doing. And why did she look like Katherine? Why was she staring at her. Then Daisy realised she had tears rolling down her face.

"Oh Damon! I missed you so much! Where's Stefan? Whos that girl? I know its not Katherine? What are you doing here? Why didnt you come for me? Dont you care about me anymore? You promised mom and daddy that you would look after me but you left! You and Stefan left me! I had to look after myself all these years. Well kinda. Dont you even want to know how Im still alive? I waited for you everyday staring out the window. Wishing for you or Stefan to come and rescue me. But you never did. You never came for me." With the last words she had spoken ringing in her ears, Daisy stopped sobbing, pulled herself together and iced over her heart again. She wouldnt let them hurt her again. She was going to be the one to walk away this time.

"Oh! Oh my little Daisy-Lou. I did look for you. Me and Stefan spent a century searching for you! But we figured you would be gone now. But your not. How? How are you still here my little follower?" Damon spoke softly, in the tones that he knew would calm Daisy down. He had always known her better than Stefan. Oh boy, Daisy wished he would stop calling her that.

"erm.." Elena cleared her throat. She was intrigued. Who was this petite blonde haired girl. How had she cracked the Damon nut that Elena herself had been trying to do for the last 6 months? Why did she remind her of her beloved Stefan? Why was she feeling jealous...

"Oh Elena. I would like to introduce to you, Daisy Louise Summer Salvatore. Mine and Stefan's baby sister. Well actually not so baby anymore apparently!" Damon spoke with pride and love in his voice. It all seemed so clear to Elena now.

"Right now we've done the whole crying hyserical 'you left me and i hate you for it' thing we should move on to more important things. Like how the hell your still here?" Damon questioned, his voice raising at the end. Its not that he didnt want his little sister, (he had missed his shadow). around its just he couldnt believe she had been alive all this time without anyone looking after her. He needed answers.

As Damon drew his sister into a long bear hug, Elena slouched back in her chair with a sour expression on her face. She had a funny feeling now this new blond haired beauty was around she wouldnt be getting so much attention from either of the Salvatore brothers