(33) M-My Confession To You!

No no no! I canNOT let this happen! This has to be some kind of sick joke right?! What am I going to do in this situation.....I have to make my first move fast! But how?! I'm not the type of girl who would just come up to their crush and say "heY guEsS whAt i LiKe yOu" just ew no that's stupid.

Well it's probably obvious thats THEY aren't going to make the first move since I may or may not have made it too clearly that I hate them but, ugh...... I don't!

Okay well they're probably not gonna feel the same way anyways but I just need to tell them at some point!

Well I heard a rumor saying that Nugget once kissed their hand which I think is a flat out lie, I also heard Ozzy bragging last week that he got kissed by them on the cheek but he's DEFINITELY lying aswell since who would even kiss a guy like Ozzy?!

I swear one day I guess I'll just have to co-

"OW!" Cindy was suddenly silenced by a tree trunk to the head. She rubs her head in pain.

"Great, this pathetic day is going well!" She faked a smile, that's when she heard someone calling her name from behind her.

"Cindy?! Oh no are you okay?! Wow your forehead is red all over.....Uhmm..... Here my water bottle has ice in it" You quickly say as you placed the side of your water bottle on Cindy's forehead, she hitched.

"Ugh, no no that's fine....it doesn't hurt that much....come on weirdo let's just get to Kindergarten already, we're gonna be late because of you!" She stomped away, you quickly put back your water bottle and chase after Cindy.

The way to kindergarten was pretty awkward and quiet, you started thinking in what topic to bring up since you didn't graduate socializing school.
"Uh, h-how's the weather?" You forced a smile, Cindy gives you a weird look.

"You.....do know that we're outside, you can just look up at the sky"
"A-ah right, right" You chuckled before looking away embarrassingly. You really just wanted to make Cindy happy for once but how?! It seems like EVERYTHING you do makes her angry.

"Can I sit next to you in class today?" You asked with an eyebrow raised, the girl in the pink dress rolled her eyes and shrugged.
"Fine, whatever!"

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

As Mrs. Fattittyboobschnoob was teaching some pretty boring stuff in front of class. You decided to maybe try and get Cindy's attention with bubblegum, you still remember back then where she would like to force you to put gum in a girls hair. Aah what good memories!

"Hey Cindy! Want some bubblegum? It's minty fresh and they taste like grapes....wanna tryyyy~?" You nudged her elbow with a grin, she blushes before nodding and then taking a piece of gum from your hands and threw it into her mouth.

As the both of you chewed your gum, you started thinking of a brilliant idea. You leaned over to Cindy's ear and whispered to her.

"I bet I can blow a bigger bubble than youuuu....." You chuckled, Cindy's eyes widened before squinting.

"Oh you're so on......" She whispers back, you started getting your wet gum ready and blew a bubble. It took you basically ages to figure out how to blow a bubble on gum but eventually you were able to do it.

The trick is to go nice and slow so the bubble won't pop too fast.
"Heh, is that all you got? Oh please I can do much better than that!" Cindy chuckles before she blows her own bubble, it was actually bigger than yours that you stared in awe as the bubble was almost as big as your pink pencil, then the bubble popped as Cindy smirked.