(12) Don't Cry Ozzy.....

Well, imma do this again. Write down the people your all gonna be shipped with mkay? Kay.
- The Huxley Twins
- Penny
- Cindy
- Monty
- Nugget
- Lily
- Billy
- Ozzy
- The two hall monitors (buy they have only a few scenes in this book)

And that's 9 kids in total, if there's anyone else you all wanna add in then just feel free to tell me ^-^

***********************

You and Ted quickly shut the bathroom door and started huffing, the two of you looked at each other and started smiling and laughed shortly after.

"Hehehehehheeeee! You saved me, (Y/N)!" Ted cheered with a big smile before picking you up and twirling you around, making you blush dark pink.

"Heh, okay T-Ted, AAAAHHH! Now g-get me down please!" You screamed, Ted realized what he was doing and blushed as well before putting you down and looked to the side. He seems embarrassed.

The both of you decided to run back to the cafeteria.

You and Ted entered the cafeteria but no one was there.

You look around at the empty cafeteria that used to be filled with the other kids.
"Where did everyone else go?" You turn to Ted, he shrugged.
"I heard the bell rang while we were in the death dungeon- I mean bathroom" Ted smiled.

You grab his hand and drag him out the cafeteria and outside to the playground area recess thing, then the two of you parted ways. In the corner of your eyes, you can see Ted explaining the whole fiasco in the bathroom to his twin that seemed unimpressed.

You smile at how cute those brothers can be sometimes, that's when someone tapped your shoulder causing you to break your focus.
"Hmm?" You turn around to surprisingly see Cindy.

"Oh, h-hi Cindy" You gave her a sweet smile, she just keeps frowning.
"What do you think you're doing with Ted, huh!?" He yells again at you, well this should be a great sight.

"We were just going to the bathroom is all," You say shyly, Cindy stomps the ground in anger.

"The two of you were doing perverted things! I know you both did!" She screams, you started panicking cause now half of the kids there were looking at you weirdly.

"ShhhHHHhHh! Cindy, I promise we weren't doing anything! Please, please, please don't start this!" You whisper yell at her, she just glares at you.

"That's what they all say, I'm going to tell the principal about this and get you suspended!" She folds her arms together. When she said that, you started to REALLY get scared and terrified, you got on your knees and clasp both your palms together.

"Cindy! Please please don't tell the principle! I'm so sorry for anything bad that I have done, I'll do anything! Please, I will do as you please. Just don't tell anyone and get the wrong idea!" You pleaded for her mercy, she thinks for a moment before you see a grin has entered her lips.