(3) Study Hall And Laser Guns! pew, pew!

SO! Since you guys have been requesting so much people you guy want me to ship you with, imma write down the people that will like like you:

-The Hauxley twins
-Monty
-Ozzy
-Nugget
-Jerome
-Buggs
-Cindy
-The hall monitor that smokes (he literally doesn't have a name what the Frick)
-Clara
-Penny

Well that's everyone, oooh boy that's alotta people.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Study hall sucks really, all you have to do is sit quietly in your chair and stare blankly at a wall for a period of time, which is similar to detention but I guess that's the point.

You sat beside Ozzy who was frowning, his shirt smells absolutely gross, its all covered in sneered lettuce and stains of yellow and red but I guess that was your fault. Behind you was Jerome who wasn't crying anymore but still looked a bit sad.

Beside Jerome is Carla who was bravely licking the mustard and mayonnaise and ketchup off her hands, Cindy was the one that was crying cause her pink dress is now in all sorts of different smelly colors.

Felix is cursing under his breath and refuse to talk to Ted who was silently apologizing to his twin brother. And Monty was just reading a book like the cute nerd he is.

Buggs and Nugget are giving each other the mighty deathglares of deathy death.

Mr. Darren though takes this whole study hall thing a lot more serious, you can see his laser gun under the teachers desk.

"One sound, your dead." He threatens, you were really traumatized that a TEACHER would say this to FOUR YEAR OLDS like, why?

Apparently the other kids didn't seem too scared at Dr. Darren's words, is it because they were used to this? What have they went through in this school!?

"Oh great, where in the world did I put my cup of coffee again?" Dr. Darren muttered to himself and searched the desk but to no avail.

That's when a crumpled piece of paper was thrown to Dr. Darren's head, he looked up with a nightmare fuelling face.
"Who threw that?"

The whole class went quiet, sweat beads running down everyone's foreheads.
Dr. Darren picked up the crumpled paper and it read :

"Go serch cofee"

"Whoever threw this doesn't know how to spell correctly like a doofus, I should get coffee from the teachers lounge then."
He said before quickly walking towards the front door.

"You brats better not plan to escape study hall and steal my laser gun when I'm gone," He said before leaving and closing the door.

The kids, including you, look at each other.

"Let's plan to escape study hall and steal his laser gun when he's gone," Monty giggled evilly.

"Can't we just escape through the door? He didn't lock it!" Cindy said as she got up and went to the door.

"Yeah, come on guys!" Carla Gestured her hand o the door.

"Wait, g-guys don't you think that's breaking the rules though?" You say shyly, you point your index fingers together and looked down.

"Oh come on (Y\N)! Don't be such a goodie tooshooes, we're four year olds! We are destined to break rules!" Jerome said with big sparkling eyes, eager for trouble.

"This is bad, w-we shouldn't be doing this. We already have study hall, we don't want to get into more trouble!" You said with a worried look as all the kids one by one left the room.

"Pleeaasee (Y\N)?? Can't you break the rules a LITTLE bit?" Carla begged as well, holding your hand. You look at her and the other kids.

"I will only leave if (Y\N) leaves," Felix huffs, you were unsure if you should do this since you were a pretty good and well behave student on your old school, that's when your eyes landed on the laser gun behind the desk.

"Wellllll, I'll only go if I get to have that laser gun!" You say cheerfully and point towards the laser gun.

"Meh, sure" Monty shrugs, the kids all smile at you while you picked up the unique weapon.

"Hehehehheheheh" You giggled with the laser gun at hand.

"Okay guys let's go!" Shouted Cindy as she, followed by the other children ran out of the room and went into different kinds of directions.

While you were just there, as an unsupervised kid with a deadly weapon, nothing could go wrong right? (Y\N) is a good kid and won't go around killing people with lasers, right?

Well apparently not, cause you just ran towards the playground where there was suppose to be recess but since all the kids there, except for Penny, was in study hall then it was a bit empty and quiet.

You reached to the playground and saw Penny on the swings all by herself, still smiling at nothing.

"Hey Penny! Look I have a gun!" You ran towards her, she looks up to you and her eyes widened.

"W-where did you get that? Doesn't that belong to Dr. Darren?" She said with her face growing stern, her smile turned to a small frown.

"It does, don't worry I'll return it later" You say as you examin the cool buttons on the laser gun, all of them were so colorful and it reminded you of your toy piano with rainbow keys instead of black and white.

"Hmm these buttons must be like piano keys! I have a toy at home with rainbow buttons that makes weird sound effects, maybe these ones do too!" You chuckled.

You were about to press a red button, hoping it would make some kind of I dunno, horse sound? But then Penny started panicking.

"WAIT! DON'T PRESS THE-"

But then her words were cut off by a loud Zap! sound that came from the laser gun.

You look down on her body laying in a pool of green.

"P-Penny.....?"