(7) Stop Stealing The Boys!

You, Monty and Penny quickly left the bathroom and went to your separate classes, you went in the less smart class before the teacher even arrived.

You sat on your desk and patiently waited for Mrs. Applegate and she eventually came in the classroom.

"What the? How did you get in class before I did.....?" Mrs. Applegate says with her voice tired as ever, the huge black bags under her eyes.

"Maaaaagiiic~" You smile at her, she just rolls her eyes as she went behind her desk as the other kids came to class.

It was the same day like yesterday where Mrs. Boobsasbigasherbum just lay back and rest and not take care or teach the kids about anything, so you and the others just play with the toys in the toy box again.

While you were playing with a toy train on the floor, you remembered something that you must give to Ozzy. You look over to him and he seems to still be playing with the teddy bear. You walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.

"O-Ozzy.......?" You tilted your head, he turns around and looks up on your face.

"What is it, nice new kid?" He frowns, clearly he was bothered.
"I fixed your favorite toy, I got help from my dad to fix the arm and put in batteries" You say as you pull out Ozzy's toy robot out of your pocket and handed it to him.

"You......you fixed it and gave it batteries!?" Ozzy's eyes began to sparkle and grabbed his toy, he hugged it tight in his chest.
"Why would you do something as nice as this?? No one has ever did something like this to me before......" He looked at you with a big smile, you chuckle.

"I felt bad, I really wanted to make a good first impression but you looked really sad to see your favorite toy has no batteries so this is the best I could do, did I make a good second impression though?" You held your hands together, you feel very proud of yourself.

"You sure did buddy, what's your name again?" Ozzy said, turning his head.

"(Y\N), you're Ozzy right?" You sat down next to him, he blushed bright red before giving you the teddy bear.

"Yep, that's me. Here, you can have the teddy bear if you want," He frowned, a tint of blush is still there on his cheeks.
"Thank you! Say Ozzy, why do you always seem so...." You paused for a minute. He gives you a confused look.

"Seem so what....?" He squinted his eyes at you, you gulp.
"Well yesterday I saw you and you looked a bit sad, what's wrong?" You choked a eyebrow.

"Oh jeez, well three kids were rezoned from this school and they were my friends! It's all not fair!" He pouts and folds his arms together, your eyes widened and you felt pretty bad for him.

"One of them was my girlfriend and the other two were my best friends! That's why I hate the new kids here!" He yelled, you looked at him in shock, he glanced at you and realized what he just said.

"I-I didn't mean to...uumm you're cool, the other new kids though are really weird and I don't like them. But you're different I guess.....i-in a good way!" He chuckled, you look down and I guess what he said made you feel a bit better.

"Its fine, I appreciate it though" You say with a soft voice, he smiles and scratches the back of his head.

The bell then later rings and all the kids including you left outside to the cafeteria.

On your way there, you see a girl with pigtails and a pink dress eyeing you with the burning eyes of fury, this shouldn't be good.
You sat next to Carla and started chatting with her, the other kids seems to be shrieking and laughing and joke around, they were pretty loud but you didn't mind, the ONE thing you did mind was the few glimpses of Penny glancing at you with red cheeks and also a few glances from the pigtails girl but she doesn't seem that happy.

"Uuhh, Carla? Do you know who that is?" You say as you point behind her and towards the pigtail girl.

"Huh? Oh, I think her name is.....Finy? Winy? Lincoln? Dunno" Carla shrugs and turned back towards you.

Carla started talking about the amazing wonders of bla bla bla while all you could actually focus on is the pigtails girl.

"Carla, excuse me for a minute okay?" You excused yourself and sat next to the pigtails girl who is now pouting.

"Heyyyy......Giny?" You put on a fake smile but the blonde girl just furrowed her eyebrows more and more.
"My name is CINDY!" She screams, making you cry inside.

"Right, Cindy, w-whats wrong? You've been looking at me kind of strange l-lately....." You say with a comforting voice, you didn't like messing up quite a lot and make your friends distress.

"Oh don't even try to ACT like you don't know what's going on here!" She yells at you, a few kids stared at the two of you because of it.
"Uuhhh what are you talking about?" You chocked an eyebrow.

"Ugh you're so dumb! Can't you see the way everyone looks at you!?" Cindy points to all the boys, your mind was a bit blank at the moment.
"Nnnnoooooo.......?" You were confused a bit, which just made Cindy more and more angry.

"Stop being so stupid, I'm smarter than you think!" She yelled at you, a few of her spit fell on your face.

"What the fridge are you talking about!?" You shouted back at her, she took a step back and her eyes were almost turning red.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! YOU'RE STEALING ALL THE BOYS AWAY FROM ME AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT CUTE!" She stomped her feet to the ground multiple times, her face red from rage, but to your innocent mind, you didn't know what she was talking about.

"I-I'm sorryyyy.....?" You looked at her confused, she growls like a bear and pushed you aside.

That's when the cafeteria doors suddenly opened to reveal Nugget with at least seventeen boxes of nuggets.

"Nugget is here with his precious babieeess!"