Suprise

We are in the car we have been in here over an hour in Steve car is Steve of course me both twins Eli Peyton and , Holly , vanessa,and Will to. Steve took the mini van so we can all fit and the other pack members took thier own car.

"Steve were are we going" I whined

"Stop whining its a suprise and No one knows where will get to the first stop soon." He said staring at the rode everyone in this car is sleeping and im bored really bored I took out my iphone and played temple run.

"Damn it I almost beat my high score" I screamed to my phone and Steve chuckled. I turned on the radio amd Beauty and the beat came on by Justin Bieber I love this song.

" Show you off

Tonight I wanna show you of

What you got

A Billion could've bought

We going to party like its 3012 tonight

I wanna show you all the finer things in life

Im coming for ya im comin for ya

Cause .......

Your all I need a Beauty and a Beaty

Who can make my life complete" the music was rudley turned off and the car came to a stop

" sorry Babe we are here yo guys wake up we are here" Steve said taking his keys out the ignition I turned to face the big building infront of me with people rushing inside with there suitcases and other stuff.

"why are we at a airport" I asked and Steve shrugged and got out the car and started to pick up the boys in there carseat setting them on the side of car so I jumped out and woke up the others. We all enetered the crowded airport and steve told all of to wait on the side witch we did.

"okay here you go I'll hold on to the tickets everyone follow me " he said placing the tickets in his back pocket but handing us our passaport. He started to walk fast to our terminal. When we got there he told us to wait that its almost time to leave he sat next to me and I rested my head on his sholder and he layed his head on mine and intertwined our fingers . He moved his head and sat up and started to talk to Will and when he did that he took his other hand and played with my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Baby Girl I'll be back in a mintue" he said and got up and walked to the flight attendent lady. He walked back with a big smile and sat down.

"why are you smiling" I asked him witch made him chuckle

"just cant wait to leave" he said and sat up straight I took out Peyton and rocked him back and forth.

"Okay ladys and gentleman we are now going to starts loading to suprise place as Steve said now Family with infant children may bord first." The lady said with a smile

"Come on Tori lets go Luke pay attetion make sure everyone gets on" he said smiling and picking up Eli and walking us to the lady "Here is everyone ticket that guy with Blonde hair will be the last person to board" he said pointing to Luke she shakedown here head and took the tickets and handed it back we went and sat the first two seats with Eli and Peyton in our hands . The pack started to slowly fill the plane. Steve put the carseats for the babies behind our seat on the chairs and straped it in and made sure it was safe. On the right to us was Luke and the carseat for Sonya witch Jeff held in his hands.

"Goodmoring Ladys and Gentleman we are about to take flight the weather is looking nice and we should arive on time I was asked not give the name of the place that you have to figure it out with some activities that Steve brought well anyway we should arrive there at about 3 pm or earlier well have a good day the flight attendent s will be along with drinks short after we take off ." He said and thats it we started to move a little "I would like all electric stuff turned off and stored safely intil we reach the maximum high" he said and wait five mintues and flickered the seat belt sign on and we started to take off.

"Here baby girl " steve said handing me a piece a gum and throwing it to Luke who took one and passed it back Steve got more out of his bag and handed it Will and other people who passed it back so everyone had gum. After awhile we were soaring threw the sky and the flight attendent brought drinks I got orange juice and Steve got Sprite. The babies are in thier car seat. Steve bought everyone breakfast we all got pancakes eggs and bacon. After we ate the flight attendent put on a movie my favorite movie easy A .

I fell asleep on Steve shoulder when the movie was over and they put Jack and Jill on with Adam Sandler .

"Baby wake up here fill this out and you will know where we are going we should be there in 10 mintues im hand some to the pack" he saod sitting up and handing papers to the pack.

I lookes down confussed at the cross word puzzle. He sat back down and watch me try to fill it out.

"babe I have to idea cant we play Hangman instead please" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes he cant resist he nodded and put this on the paper.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I looked confussed.

"umm a" I said and he filled it out

_ _ a_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _a_a_ _ _ a _ _s

Its been 5 mintues and I got 'we are going to the _aha_ _ _' the whole pack screaming in my ear what letter to chose half the man hanging there I looked at more

" I got it ' We are going to the bahamas' " I said and he nodded his head and screamed in excitement

"yep"

"no way "

" Hey guys we are about to land its a beautiful day out sunny and high 90 today well thanks for flying with us and I hope you have a great time here at the bahamas " he said and everyone cheered