Dinner

I just got.out the shower and Steve is sleeping on the bed. How can he sleep it only took me a 30 mintue shower shorter than normal. He is probably beat from that proposal I know I would have been so I quick put my be happy panties on and my black lace bra. When I turned around to look at Steve I swear I seen his eyes open one way to find out.

He is laying on his back so this will be easy. I went over to him and sat on top of him not like threw myself. Im not crazy I crawled from my side and put my right leg over his left one so one of nyc legs are on each side. When I sat on top of him I kissed his forehead. I knew he would probably smirk if I did so but he didnt. Only one more way to find out.

I gave him a peck on the lips a long one cause I know he will kiss back. After a couple seconds he didnt so I was starting to sit back up so I took my lips off of his. Steve hand flew up and pushed my head back on his lips. He licked my bottom lip for entrance to explore my mouth witch I of course did not grant just to bug him. He groaned trying to open my mouth He tried about everything he bit my lip really hard and pulling it last.

" Tori Please" Steve moaned while grabbing my thighs and pulling them toward him with a tight grip.

"Does this mean I win" I asked sitting back up on him he groaned in annoyance

"Yes you win now give me my kiss" He said chuckling at the end. I swung my feet of the bed and kissed his cheek.and began to start getting dressed.

"Should I get dressed for dinner now or go casual for now since it will be awhile " I asked he sighed and got up while and stared at me like a creep but he is my creep.

"casual " he said still staring at me so I turned around and got my White short shorts and puts them on with my Superman belly shirt on with my red vans. I turn to see Steve still there.

"Steven what are you staring at" I asked he cringed at his name

" dont call me Steven it sounds so proper and you your so god damn Beautiful Gorgeous Pretty your everything I will ever need and you changed your bellybutton ring I like it its really sexy im glad you got it" Steve said I laughed at the beginning.

" uh well good I also got my tongue pierced the whole is still there but I never put it in cause I thought you might not like it" I said going threw my bag to get my tongue piercings out I found my Blue one and put it in my tongue and stuck my tongue out to show him.

"mmmm thats sexy cant wait to play with it when I kiss when did you get it" he asked

"When I was 14 me and Jake dared eachother to get a piercing he said my tongue and I dared him to pierce his prize in his pants but he chickened out and had to pay me 100 dollars" I said and he burst out laughing and kissed me I smiled at him.

"im going to.take a shower " he said

"Okay Hurry Steve the boys need one to after they wake up from thier nap im going to go outside for a few mintues." I said while leaving to go outside.

Its really hot outside but im fine with what im wearing im just standing at the beach picking seashells up looking for a really cool one. I see one and it looks pretty cool it has a purple rim.

"Thats cute" someone said I looked up to see someone my age he has brown eyes and blonde hair he pretty built I know this one because he doesn't have a shirt on. He actually pretty cute kind of looks like justin bieber.

"Uh yeah thanks here you can have it" I said handing him the seashell

"thanks but I wasn't talking about the seashell " he said taking it and winking

"oh well I have to go bye" I said I walked intil he grabbed on to my arm to stop me

"no dont go my name is Bryce" he said looking into my eye making me feel uncomfortable