Great

It wednesday yay its my birthday and I dont want to do anything. So of came up with a plan last night. Its is successful so far. I had took enough food to last the day and put it in the mini fridge in mine and Steves bathroom and so far my plan is working. Steve is still sleeping beside me and I had put the boys in one crib near me and about two mintues im bout to wake Steve up.

Steve keeps wrapping him arm tighter against me. while I try to brake free from his grasp.

"Steve baby wake up can you check on the boys" I saod shaking his arm

" what okay sweetie what time is it" he asked

"its 5 they didnt cry and im worried but to tierd to get up " I whined

"Okay I got them Baby and Happy Birthday " he said kissing my head and leaving the bed as soon as I seen him turn to the boys room I ran to the door and locked it and pushed things infront of the door. I blocked my door so they wont get it.

"Tori open the door please the boys are not in there and I know what your doing lets celebrate together" he whined while knocking on the door

"No Steve I dont like celebrating my birthday so just downstairs I just want to be with the boys and me I want you to but you will do something outrageous" I said laying back down to sleep .

"Victoria Marie Styles please open this door " he said well more of a demand

"No Steven Michael Gilbert im going to sleep night baby" I said closing my eyes to sleep. He knocked for a hour and stoped probably getting tired my eye lids got really heavy and sleep took over of didn't wake till the boys cried at 10. I got up change thier diapers and fed them and put them in the playpen with toys. I watched thats my boy and laughed the whole time.

"Tori Baby girl I made you Breakfast open up" Steve said

"no thanks Steve not hungry " I said go back to the movie

"you have to eat and you have to.come out the room at some point " he said and stormed down the stairs witch made me laugh and heard him growl at me for laughing.

Its 3 pm now and my door as been knocked on repeatily and its okay cause I am now having a Harry Potter marathon I left all my movie downstairs I didnt think that threw so I went threw Steve and found Harry potter witch is awesome.

It smells really good downstairs I know there trying to tease me to go down I can smell Steak Mashed potatoes green beans and other yummy things I can even smell choclate cake my favorite. It was tempting me to go downstairs.

"Victoria you prepared for this you knew they were going to do this go to the bathroom and get your candy " I said to myself and got up to get my almond joy candy. I opened the window just a crack to let the breeze come in. Went back to Harry Potter.

"Hello" I said when my phone started to ring

"Hey Tori Happy Birthday SweetHeart I miss you" Louis said

I chuckled and said " thanks Lou I miss you to"

"what are you doing today" he asked

"the same I do every year hide from everyone " I said and he chuckled very loud

"just go down so they can be Happy" he said and I heard him pass the phone

"Hey Tori Bori" Drew yelled

"Hey Drew how is your child" I laughed

"She is great Happy Birthday" he said

"Thanks hey of got to go im missing Harry Potter "

"Haha olay Seen yay Tori leave the room and go downstairs" he laughed and hung up. During Harry Potter and the goblet of Fire of put the kids in there crib we keep in the room and layed down since they fell asleep. I was getting into rhea movie till Robert Pattison Died :'( . Some point I fell asleep.

I didn't wake up till my birthday was over and moved everything out the way and unlocked the door and went to go back to sleep tomorrow im feel so refreshed haha.

I woke up to light snoring in my ear and a hand on my waist holding me very tight like they never wanted to let go and I never did want steve to let me go so I turned so I can rest my chin on his chest. I love pointing my head there I can feel is soft breathing his chest inhaling and exhaling. I rubbed my hands up and down his abs and traced them repeatedly.

"Mmmm Tori Stop Sweetie" He groaned while I did it and chuckled and kept on doing it he fliped over so he was on top of me now holding up his weight with his knee and hand his hands on both side of my face he bent down and gave me a passionate kiss. Witch made me moan lightly he started to pull but I grabbed his head and stuck my hand threw his hair and tugged on it.

"Tori get dressed" he said pulling away from the kiss

"I am dressed" I said pointing to my pjs

"get dressed warm we all are going some where special " he said

"all? Special?" I askes

"both packs and suprise" he said and left the room