Spin-Off Series

So I realized that the Drakes weren't quite finished with their story yet. So there is a spin-off of the Eternal Bonds Series that focuses on the Drake kids during their time at Shadowfall Academy. It's called the Shadowfall Series and Book 1 is called Sunset. The Shadowfall Series takes place after the Epilogue of Heart of Radiance.

 The Shadowfall Series takes place after the Epilogue of Heart of Radiance

*Book 1 of the Shadowfall Series*
*Spin-off of the Eternal Bonds Series*

"Love and war...no one ever said either was easy."

~*~

Roxanna Drake's life has never been ordinary. For one thing she's a Princess and a Vampire. School's not boring either. At least not when you go to Shadowfall Academy, a school that caters specifically to children born with supernatural heritage. The problem is there's a war going on and Roxanna finds herself directly in the middle of it and when she questions her parents, they won't tell her anything. Why? What's really going on? And can she truly trust those around her?

~*~

Ayden Valdis is a Demon. After a few nights of seeing a certain Princess in his dreams, he finds himself at Shadowfall Academy. Ayden's ultimate goal is to overthrow the tyrant that is the King of Demons, who has been laying waste to the supernatural world for quite some time now. The question is will Ayden be able to find the allies he seeks at Shadowfall Academy? And will they be able to trust him? And more importantly, will he succeed in his quest to dethrone the King?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you all enjoy Sunset and be sure to drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!