15. Interlude

Hi, love
It's been a busy day today. I had to take some extra classes for my awful grades on math. I feel my brain burned out.
I need to work hard, If I want to make it to Melbourne University. I wish I haven't been so lazy the first two years of high school, but the teacher says I can make it. And I hope he's right.
I miss you. A lot. All the time.
Please eat properly, and call me whenever you have time, ok?
I love you so much, and I miss you.

Eddy

***
Eddy:
I know for sure you will make it. If you need any kind of help with math, you can send me your doubts by mail, and I'll make sure to answer you.
In here...it's been a bit hard. But, I finally found a job as a waiter on a small coffee shop close to the university. It's enough for the rent, so I can't complain.
I still haven't make too many friends. I guess they will come naturally. Or they will never come. If I can be honest, I don't mind so much. More time to practice. I wish you were here.
I can't believe a month has passed since I leave...It has gone slowly at times...specially at nights.
I always put some of your music to help me sleep. Classical music brings me nightmares right now, a I'm having tests next week.
I love you. I wish I could hold you.
If everything goes right, I'll be home for summer. I can't stay long, but I want to be with you.
I miss you so much. So much.
I'm sorry.
I'll call you tomorrow on my recess.
I love you, Eddy.

Brett

***
Brett, love
I know we talked last night, but guess what? I have finally apply for uni. Please pray for me at the distance. I'm so excited, but I'm also too scared.
When are you coming to visit?
It's almost that time of the year here, remember? It was winter. 
I miss you and I love you. Please call me soon.
Love you.

Eddy

***
Eddy:
I know you just drop me at the airport. I'm missing you already. I'm writing while I wait for my plane.
God. It's just a couple of years more and I will make it. I will be back home. Please wait for me.
Happy anniversary.
I love you so much.

Brett

***
Love,
University is harder than I thought, but I have made lots of friends. I will introduce them to you on christmas. Belle is acting weird. I think he's got a boyfriend, have any ideas of who he is? I'm sure it's one of those Juilliard guys.
Anyway, I can wait for you to come home.
I love you and miss you so much. I send you hugs and kisses.

Eddy

***
Eddy:
I just wanted to tell you that I'm missing you.
So much. All the time.
I'm feeling awful these days. I catch a cold. Winters in here, are not something I like. I like them back home, though.
I bought Belle some cute things for the baby. Please tell her to come visit me soon.
You know I'll call you.
You know I love you.
So much.

Brett

***
Brett
I love you. Summer is almost here. Please come home soon. Please.
I send you hugs and kisses.

Eddy

***
Love:
It's been lonely this days. I miss you so much. I have good news. Please call me whenever you have some free time.
Also, I loved the cute pictures of you with the kids. Please send me more. Please.
I love you.

Brett

***
Brett, baby love
We need to have babies someday. Brenda is the most adorable thing in the world.
Do you want babies? I never asked you. But it's too soon to ask. Maybe that's why I write it, instead of waiting for you to come back.
I love you. I miss you.
Please call your mother too, not only me. I've been telling him how you are, since you only send her “I’m fine. I love you”, texts.

***
Eddy:
We did it. My final presentation is on three weeks.
I'm nervous as fuck. I'm shaking as I'm writing you. Sorry for bothering you so much these days with my letters. I just feel like I miss you even more, as the days go by.
My body knows I'm about to come back home. I will use that fire to make the best on that fucking test.
Please, please, call me when you are free.
How's uni? I swear at the third year it's seems impossible, but I know you are the best. You can do it, love. Don't forget it.
I love you. I send you kisses, hugs, and kisses...
Please call me.

***
OH MY GOD
I just heard the news. Brett! Call me soon!
I love you!

Eddy

***
Eddy,
The tour is almost finished. It's confirmed. I'm taking long vacations after this.
I bought something for you.
I will be home next week for your graduation.
I asked Hilary, she wants to meet you. Maybe she will go to the party to say hi, as she is playing next week on Sidney.
I ruined the surprise, so you can prepare yourself mentally to meet hear. Although, he is absolutely sweet. We will tell you everything about this year of adventures.
I can't wait to see you.
I love you.
I love you.
I miss you.
See you soon,

Brett

***
Brett,
I love you.
I can't wait to see you.

Eddy