11.

Brett dreams of Eddy.
He watches him playing, in top of that hill. The sky is now dark, no sight of the moon. Still, he can watch Eddy's figure almost glowing in a blue light. His movements are graceful and beautiful. Brett is sitting down a couple of meters away from him, staring intensely as he plays.
It's a melody he haven't heard before, but he knows from memory. He knows exactly when Eddy is gonna take a breath to bow with energy. He knows when his fingers should move.
Eddy stops playing. He puts down the violin carefully and sits down next to Eddy with a smile.
Brett leans closer to him, and pushes him down the floor. The grass tickles Eddy's ear, making him laugh. Brett watches his face, and feels a rush of blood running across his body.
He places his body on top of him, and pulls his wrist behind his head, gently. From up, he watches Eddy's pink and wet lips slightly open.
“Brett”, Eddy whispers softly. His breath is heavy and loud. Brett lean to kiss him on the neck, and a soft moan scapes from Eddy's mouth...
And then, the alarm wakes him up.
Brett opens his eyes slowly. It's Monday morning.
He strokes his face trying to wake up fully, and he realises something happened.
Shit.
He puts his trousers on the laundry, and goes to take a shower quickly.
“This is getting out of control”, he whispers as the water runs through his neck.

***
After that kiss, Eddy couldn't wait to have more. But Brett seemed not really interested.
He stood up from the floor, and scratched his head. His cheeks were still tainted pink, and his lips a shade of pink darker than usual. He took a look at Eddy who was still laying on the floor, looking at him confused. His hair was messed up, and his lips were still wet.
He sat down next to him and giggled. Brett turned to see him with a serious face. Eddy stopped laughing.
“Eddy”, he asked with his small smile back on his face. “Would you like to be my boyfriend?”
Eddy blushed intensely.
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...
With his whole face completely red, Eddy answered on a whisper: “Yes”.
He let his head fall over Brett's shoulder gently, and suddenly the front door slams, making both of the boys jump from the carpet.
“Brett! I'm home!”, his mother calls from the kitchen.
After that day not one kiss like the one that made Brett a mess. Just the usuals soft kisses from hello and goodbye, and that's all.
Eddy tries hard to open the opportunities to touch him, like sitting next to him really close, or accidentally touching his waist while they are standing next to each other. Or stroking his hand while playing the piano at home.
All has been worthless.
Brett's face always calm and collected. Does he really want to be with me?, Eddy wonders.

***
Brett walks to his classroom slowly, feeling defeated. He can't handle this much longer.
“I can't do this anymore”, he sighs softly.
He goes upstairs with his head sticking to the floor, when suddenly something pulls him from behind, almost making him fall from the stairs.
He finds himself trapped under Eddy's soft embrace. He recognises the sweet scent from his clothes, and breathes heavily.
They are inside the small space that exists under the stairs, covered with darkness. The rest of the students walk by without noticing.
“Good morning, Brett”, Eddy whispers, lips tickling the top of his head. Brett feels his face burning. That was quite an unexpected attack.
“Good morning, Eddy”, Brett mumbles feeling a bit dizzy. He breaths heavy again, and lifts his arms up to Eddy's waist.
Just a little more, he thinks pulling him closer.
Eddy enjoys the soft texture of Brett's hair. He sinks his face on it, breathing the sweet lavender scent. “Brett”, he groans with a deep voice.
Brett feels the need of hugging him a bit harder, but suddenly Eddy frees Brett's face.
“No!”, Brett exclaims, sinking his head inside Eddy's chest and tangling his arms around his waist firmly.
Eddy freezes.
He is so happy. Brett have never showed even the slightest intention to start a hug and now is pleading Eddy not to let him go. But this is so sudden, that he doesn't know how to express how happy he is. “It's okay”, Eddy whispers, his voice shaking in excitement. That's the only words he gets to say.
Brett reads the tone of his voice in the wrong way. He jumps back, with his face bright red. He fixes his glasses quickly, and bits his lips nervously.
He whispers “Sorry”, and runs upstairs as fast as he can, before Eddy can stop him. He just stays still in the dark, with a grin on his lips.