"Act II: The Drama's Romance (Romantic) Moments"

Back on earth in The UnderGround Village Kingdom City Of Houtua and after The Destructional Fall Of The MechaGodzilla City in the next morning, Queen Zecora have just received bad and awfully terrible news from
Dr. Bonnie and General Mantis about the repairing rendered treatments of Yuko and decides to go check up on him for a visit and takes her leave.

Haruo watches as Martin, doctors, and nurses examines Yuko Tani's partially Nanometal-assimilated body.

But sadly, Martin and the doctors reports that there is nothing he can do for her, Haruo insists that Yuko's heart is beating and she is still alive after the doctors leave Yuko's resting place of the Houtua's hospital room Martin responds that she is brain-dead and will never awaken, and that the Nanometal is simply keeping her heart beating.

Then, Metphies appears and walks into the room along with Adam Bindewald and a few others as he explains that they cannot withdraw to the Aratrum now and as opinions there are split regarding how Haruo should be dealt with the Bilusaludo specifically arguing he should be punished, Then Haruo asks if this is because he ended their one chance of defeating Godzilla.

Martin says that they indirectly ended up proving Galu-gu was right, as without
Mechagodzilla City's Nanometal they now have no way to defeat Godzilla, Then Metphies counters by saying that Haruo's dedication to the idea of humanity ensured that the Bilusaludo could not create their own Godzilla through Mechagodzilla and Haruo asks why he was the only one saved from the Nanometal assimilation, and Adam asserts that it was a miracle from God.

He argues about Yuko still and turned her back on humanity by siding with the Bilusaludo and died for it, But Haruo becomes furious and pins Adam to the wall, but eventually releases his grip.

Adam and the others with him continue to insist that Haruo was protected by God and his survival was nothing short of a miracle.

But for Zecora, She knows all of the attempted feelings from Haruo which she also already got some more bad news from the nurse when she enters inside the hospital room of human's resting place of the dead, She saw Haruo falls onto his knees next to Yuko, continuing to grieve over her.

From the distances far from above,
Lady Empress Luna struggles with fundamentalist with scriptures by Zecora's duty, But however horrific and tragic is clear to see her Granddaughter so sad and doesn't know what to do.

After leaving Haruo alone in private, Zecora tells herself that the only one way to save both of their lives of herself and Haruo is for her to give herself up to him, But then Haruo pleads for himself to do it so that she may save themselves in which Zecora speaks herself about having a future together when their lives might change for their better ways and they both sang their duet of their sadness souls.

While Haruo's confronting Methphies about converting the remaining humans and Methphies reveals the master's plan to bring the Exifs' god to Earth and needs Haruo's help to make it possible, One of the women survivors Bombalurina performs a song and dance number dedicated to Lord Parthus
(The Master Of All Evil) who is a tall, malformed, skeletal darken figure that is an evil half human and fulled creature beast with her skin covered into blackish thick ink and darkness shadows resembling from to the tar with her blackish horns on her head, Two darken beast feet on her legs, 7 purplish violet medusa snakes on her head and to the back, and with a devil's long black tail just right behind her long black cape and a distraction to incapacitate their dancing party until Parthus arrives to joins into the tango dancing party.

Then for Haruo, Realizing his memories of some of his deadly mistakes from the last night, Haruo is aware of his potentially fatal feeling of love and passion for Zecora and realizes that he will have his ways of his memories for all about his love for Zecora if he can ever wishes to break out his unchains and she can really set him free within freedom.