"Prologue: The Tale Of The Houtua Queen's Story"

The story begins and it takes place on the one and very last summer of the 20th century in The Fair Underground Village Kingdom City Of Houtua 20,000 & 11.9 years ago (Before Godzilla Earth's Arrival & The World's Exodus Destruction), The longstanding feuded voice of the narrator, Zecora tells her life story of her childhood, When her life begins,Where did she met Naga and where everything changed forever.

Into the filled up foggy forest country of swamps and creatures is in a jungle where Zecora was born to her parents who are both King & Queen of Houtua within royalty and loyalty.

Zecora's life was being perfect once within her loyalty, bravery, and truth...But until that one fateful tragic day that have happened.

Her mother, Queen Galatia is told by one of her guards to go to war and she leaves the kingdom to seek to go to her fortuned army and ships to stop all of the monsters that are bad and evil in battle, But her army ships is attacked by the cruel killer monster ruler of the tyrant named King Ghidorah, King Cosmos and Princess Zecora are believed that their Queen (Zecora's Mother) is dead and murdered along with her army and everyone know that two alien already raced out with their ulterior motives.

Five years later, The trio citizens of
The Houtua's Kingdom Castle Street Aria have gathered and explain their tribe and they are all wrestling with the same insecurities and united in their desires to where they live and belong where their safe.

At The Ancestral Ceremony and into the outside of the Kingdom's Platform, King Cosmos reluctantly announces his people about his young teenage daughter, Princess Zecora now a 15 years old teenager and will become their next ruler of their generation's aired future and heirs to the Houtua's throne.

But then, All of a sudden, Everyone was withy by the alert to the insincerely dramatic
Houtua Soldiers that there is a monster that is coming this way to corrupt and destroy.

Then, Everyone has been pursued and are attacked by the monster's atomic breath by the giant monster called: Godzilla, But some of the Houtua Soldiers are onto the fight against him with some of their followers on their glacier.

During in which, King Cosmos gives his life to save his Young Daughter, Princess Zecora for resulting his final last remaining life into his suicidal sacrifice which in Godzilla attacked him to his death while after she was sucked by giant monster's claws and was in troubled danger by the atomic breath by Godzilla.

After when the smoke cleared up and half of the Kingdom was destroyed, Princess Zecora wakes up and began to search for her father, Then she found him lying on the floor with his eyes closed as she grabs his wrist and trying to feel his pulse, but her father's body lies deadly still.

Devastated, She grabbed across her father's dead body tightly and lifts him up in her arms, screaming and crying in her agony and anguish of great sadness and great sorrow as Zecora knew that she'd have lost her father and everything in her life, Including her dear mother.

Then, Emperor Artemis, Lady Empress Luna, Naga, and The Security guards enters outside of the kingdom's destroyed platform and they heard that Godzilla destroyed everything and killed her Father.

Young Zecora told Artemis and Luna that Godzilla is the one who is responsible for her father's death and Zecora recommend it.

A lot of people feared so much that there are some giant monsters who already began plaguing all around Earth and all over humanity that is now driven to be near of the extinction by one monster which eliminated while the others know of the most powerful monsters creature into the world and to the earth's fear: Godzilla.

After The Funeral Of The Great King, The people of the underground village kingdom begged Young Princess Zecora to become their ruler of the kingdom.

Then, She'd excepted their goodness help and that's how her life changed when she became Queen.

After 20 years on age 23 as an adult, Naga and Zecora went off where they heard that there was a crash attack that landed into their island.

Zecora and Naga decided to investigate to find out, As they follow the follows of the crash's spot as it's smoke flies up to the sky and they are witnessed that they found,
Captain Haruo Sakaki unconscious and trapped inside a damaged ship.

Zecora knew that he is in deeply in trouble, damaged, and he did survived inside somehow, But has been hurt and unconscious.

So, Naga and Zecora taken him to her remote safe house area where they both will keep him safe no matter what and witnesses for her duty to keep Haruo with her safely and inside.

While still inside, He wakes up in a secluded area and sees an indigenous girl of a queen and an alicorn pony standing next to him.