The End-Love Put Back Together

I kept screaming in pain for what felt like seconds. Then to minutes, to hours then to years. The doctor said i was to give birth. “1” the pain was agonizing. “2” it was excruciating. “3”. I screamed “ahhh!” as i pushed the baby out. I heard the most beautiful crying of my baby. They told me it was a boy. I then felt another pain. I pushed again. I hear another cry. It was a beautiful baby girl. The girl was little me while the boy looked just like jack. Sinu screamed “Why does it look like Jack!” I guess she really liked him. I ignored her and tended to my beautiful baby boy and girl. I called the boy Akihiko Fujiwara Suni and the girl Jackie Aki Suni. I told everyone to get out. I feed and rocked my babies to sleep. I soon fell asleep with them.

                                                (-Jack Suni-)

            I know what i did was wrong but she deserved to suffer. She played me just for pleasure and entertainment. She didn't love me like i did her. So, when Sinu came it was perfect. She was poor like me and we had it like a couple. I heard the wail of the babies. I just wish they were mine. While everyone left to sleep. A lot of people were happy but disappointed. I wondered why?

            It was about morning i came to clean up again. I hate when i had to go to her room. The babies were crying. I lifted the little boy and girl in my arms and rock them. I looked at the girl she was beautiful she looked just like Angela. I smiled but it quickly turned to a frown because i knew the kid was not mine, I then look at the boy and was astonished it looked just like me. How come? Why? When? “I was pregnant before me and Kyoto had sex.” i heard the voice. I looked back and saw Angela staring at me. She looked worn out. “So... Their mine?” She smiled and nodded her head. I looked down they both had my features. I smiled hard i was a father, a husband, and lover. I put the babies down and kissed her I apologized for everything. She said she forgave me.

             We talked, played with the children, and did what we used to do before all this happened. I had to go so i left but not before kissing each of my loved ones on the head.

                                        (-Angela Fujiwara-)

Well years have passed. So much happened. My father and Kyoto found out i got pregnant by Jack. They were disappointed in me. Well… My father was. Kyoto was furious. He beat me and Jack but i saved him from doing it to my kids. They then locked me up and i was raped and hit but i didn't get pregnant. Thank the spirits! I ended up getting the money i saved up and moved with Jack. My children are now 6 years old. My family lost power because a shogun named or Daimyo took over and turned the japan around. My sister is now married to Kyoto because i didn’t want to. My parents moved to a new house. Pedro got married, Deangelo got married, Sue is having a relationship with Jason, and i have another child on the way.

This is my story about my life and how i was arranged to marriage but ended up fighting it. You can always fight for your right. Always follow your heart. It helps.