Love Revealed

I would see Angela in her room. Lips pouted, legs swinging off the bed writing. She would look up and smile at me. When she would be her silk get blown up and i would she her nice legs, pretty flat stomach, and her undergarments. I would sometimes have to control my hormones because she’s just my friend. Why would i think of her like that? As i continued working i then asked Master Chan if i could visit my mother. After i finished cleaning i went home. I saw that the house was fix. No cracks, holes, or damages. I looked inside. I saw my mother had new clothes, new beds, and was well. I was very surprised. I ran to her and hugged her. “Mother you're fine! How?” She smiled and said “It was Angela. She gave me a lot of money and medicine the doctor gave me”. I was dumbfounded. Then i got happy and jumped in joy. Me and my mother were talking when we saw Jason and Angela walked in. She said hi to my mother and told my brother to go see his surprised. He saw his new room and squealed in excitement. I hugged her and kissed her everywhere saying thank you. She told me to follow her.

            As i follow her she had my eyes tied with a rag. She led me to something and she put me down on something soft. She told me to remove the rag. I looked in awe. I ran around the small building. It had a bathroom, 2 rooms, windows, lights, furniture. I saw her smiling at me and she walked to me. I grabbed her and hugged her again. After a while she told me that this was my house. I went wide eyed. It was near the field and the house we owned. I started to cry. My life has been so bad. I looked back when Angela would sneak us food, take up for us, and do things for us. I then realized i was in love with her she treated me like i was equal in a society where you can’t make it unless you're that higher role. Me and her just laid and talk. She got on me and laid there. “Thanks Princess! For everything!” She smiled at me and said “No Problem Jackie” She said laughing. My mom came with that nickname. Angela knows i hate it so i tickled her. We both look into each other and we ended kissing. I felt sparks. She pulled back and looked at me. “I’m in Love with you Angela Fujiwara”. She smiled big. The next thing shocked me “I’m in Love with you to Jack Suni.” We ended up making love.