Long Time Ago

(-Ciao Fujiwara POV-)

You all know about me! I have seven kids. My husband and I are rich. My husband is Chan Fujiwara. He is the love of my life! Even though he was an idiot back then. I laugh thinking about when we were younger.

It was back when I was 15 years old. My mother Chaney Ping and my father Diao Ping came to me and told me to get dressed. I was very confused why I had to wear a ball dress. Of course we were wealthy. I was never born poor. As I got ready by putting on my beautiful dress. My father  tells me to comes down stairs. I saw this cute boy. He was wearing the finest clothing. I could tell he wasn’t a peasant or poor. He was indeed rich. He walks up to me and says hi. We both start a great conversation.

When we got older, I had to find out that I was gpoing to be married to him. Of course I rebelled. I yelled and screamed to my parents to let me choose who I want to marry but they said that he chose you to be his wife. He said this is tradition.

Later on in  that year I got married to him. I hated him. I asked my parents cant I  just do me. As always they said tat marrying him would be best for their lives and ines. I soon started to talk to him and get to know him. His name was Chan Fujiwara. His mother Xiao was friends with my mother. He was apart of the fujiwara family nd was very wealthy. After, that I started to like having the fame and fortune. I became in love with him… well his money at the time. In then started to hang around him and got to know him even better.

We just started to fall in love. Now I don’t feel so bad or money hungry because he is all that I need. He gave me a home, family, and love.

                        (--Angela--)

I was woken up by a someone. I grunted and told them to leave me alone. The person only aggravated me more by continuing to shake me and yell “wake up” by my ear. I gritted my teeth and looked up. I was astonished to see this person here. “ hey Princess”he said to me smiling. I smiled hard shoing all my teeth and jump on him hugging him tight. “ Jack Oh my! Where have you been?” I asked. “ I had to help my mother with the land my father has left her” he said looking down. He then sighed sadly and sit down.

Jack was a peasant he wasn’t rich. He and his family grew crops to help them get money to pay taxes. Jack was a very cute guy. I felt really bad. I loved his mother like it was my own. I would sometimes give them money. Me and Jack are best friends just like Jack.Jason is his little brother actually. They don’t get along. He lives with his mom in a two bed old house. Its kinda worn down. He is a very nice guy. I used to have a crush on him but, when he left it kind of went away.

I sighed. “Why would he leave her?” Not a lot of poor men would leave their wife that’s strange. “She is ill. I don’t know what to do!” He seemed like he war. He had tried his best but ended up going in defeat and lost everything. “It’s going to be okay” i told him and got in his lap and hugged him. He hugged back. He looked down at me and gave me a sad smile “Thanks Princess”. We spent the day together. He cleaned my room and treated me like i was precious. We told each other “Goodnight” and went to bed.

(-Jack Suni-)

She still the same. Hi my name is Jack Suni. I have a Little brother named Jason Suni. I'm 18 years old. I am a peasant as they call me. I know Angela from childhood because my mother would bring me here and teach me the ropes. Me and Angela ended up hitting it off. She was cute to me. She still is just more grown. She has it good. Riches, Boys, and a great life. Mines was ruined. My mother is ill and my house is in no condition good. My father divorced her because she was ill. In this Society, you could leave a woman if she had an illness, didn't know her place, jealousy, or etc. As i lay in my bed i wonder. Why did the spirits pick this for me? Why couldn't i be rich and wealthy? I was a good man with a good soul. But i guess everything happens for a reason. I soon later fell asleep thinking about it.