Chapter 8

I wake up from the mildly annoying sound of the alarm clock. Another day. I stretch my arms and turn my upper body side to side. I take a sip of water as I look at my phone. A few notifications on Snapchat and Instagram, as normal.
I open Snapchat and see multiple messages from Daniel. Shit, I'm late.
I throw myself out of my bed and throw on the clothes I had prepared the night before. Today must simply be perfection.
I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. I run downstairs and grab my keys.
Good news is that the traffic is moderate. Not too heavy, but there are certain spots to avoid. Typical LA.
I turn on the radio in hope of the time passing quicker, but there are only a few songs I recognize. Paparazzi will do for now.
I slide into the first open parking spot I find and quickly run inside of the building.
I'm met with many stressed faces as I arrive to the glam room.
"You're 30 minutes late"
"Sorry guys, I must have snoozed my alarm clock. It rang much later than I initially set the time for."
I sit down into the comfortable leather chair and let Daniel do his magic on my face. As he finishes up, Chris pulls out my messy bun and preps my hair for whichever style he has in mind.
——-
I stand behind the red curtains, which hides the sides of the stage.
"And now I would like to welcome a very special guest, Anastasia Grande!"
I walk out onto the stage, smiling and waving. I can't help myself but to grin for myself as I think of the Madagascar meme. Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave.
I sit down onto the couch meet Ellen's eyes.
"Wow what an amazing outfit! Can you tell us what inspired this look?" She exclaims.
"Well it is a custom from Versace. I have gotten very inspired by Donatella recently. I thinks she's such a great example of a power woman in such a tough industry. I've had the luck of meeting her myself, and I can say she's just as amazing in person." I answer.
We continue the show, which consists of me answering a few questions and a performance of my very first song. A collaboration with my good friend Madison Beer.
As we finish up the show Ellen exclaims, "Everyone give it up for Anastasia Grande, what an astonishing young woman with many talents"
I wave and exit the stage. I'm met with my crew and multiple high fives.
———-
As I make my way home I can't help but notice how much lighter traffic is now. So typical now that I have all the time in the world.
I pull into the driveway and park my car. As I open the door I'm met with barking in harmony. Toulouse and Myron jump onto me, causing me to fall onto the door behind me as they caught me by surprise. I bend down and let them give me puppy kisses all over my face.

I walk to the bathroom to remove all of the heavy makeup that was applied to my face earlier. Nothing like a clean bare face and comfy clothes. I also put my hair into a messy bun for an extra crackhead effect.
I pour some carrots into a bowl and bring it to my room. I decide to go live on Instagram. As I eat my carrots I answer questions that pop up in the comment section.
"How is Ariana?" A fan asks.
"Ariana is alright. As you guys know, we have something exciting to reveal next week on Jimmy Fallon. I can't reveal too much right now, but many of you guys have guessed it." I answer.
"How do you feel about Millie talking about you behind your back?" Another fan asks. My fave goes white as it catches me off guard.
"What do you guys mean?" I laugh nervously.
Multiple comments float in and I'm horrified by what they tell me.