Chapter 2

I run upstairs to gather all of my things as Ariana is downstairs finishing signing all of the papers. I'm still in shock as in why Ariana Grande would adopt me out of all of the children she could have chosen.

"Anastasia are you ready?" Ariana yells from downstairs.
"Yuh," I quickly answer as I ran down the stairs to Ariana.
We walk over to a Range Rover that looks super expensive. The windows aren't even see through from the outside.
As we enter the car I ask Ariana,
"Can we perhaps turn on some music?"
"Of course!" Ariana answers.
She connects her phone to Bluetooth, and puts her playlist on shuffle. Touch It comes on and I can't contain myself. I start singing to the lyrics and doing my little dance with my arms.

Ariana looks at me with her big brown eyes.

"Am I that terrible?" I laugh.

"No way! You can sing?" Ariana continues, "That's amazing. You're amazing!"

"Cause every time I'm with you I go into a zone," Ariana and I start singing in harmony.
When the song ends, Ariana turns to face me and asks,
"Oh by the way, you can call me anything you want."

"I think I'll call you Ari," I say.

"That's perfect!" She says, flashing another perfect smile.
We continue talking and getting to know each other. We arrive after about half an hour, which feels like only a couple of minutes, at a huge mansion. As the driver enters the code for the gate to open I ask,
"Wait THIS is your house? It is huge!" I exclaim laughing.

"It's yours too now," Ari laughs with me.
This is like a dream come true.  I get adopted by my favorite artist, go home in a Range Rover, and live in a beautiful mansion!!!
Ari and I get out of the car and thank the driver.
"So this is your new home, I'll give you a tour and show you your room. Then we can go shopping for some decorations and clothes, if you want to of course?" Ari says, squinting her eyes in hope of me accepting.

"I love shopping!" I exclaim.

"I was hoping you would say that," Ari laughs.
She gives me a tour and this house is amazing! Oh and I almost forgot to mention, she has the cutest dogs! It's not a question if I will love living here. She even has her own pool. What more could you ask for? Oh and my room is as big as the whole orphanage. I'm not sure if I will be comfortable sleeping in my own room the first nights, as I'm so used to sleeping in a room with a lot of people.
But I'm sure I'll get used to it when I've made myself at home. Ari might even let me sleep with Toulouse next to me as a comfort. I'm honestly a little scared of the dark, since you can't really tell what's going on.
I'm trying to figure out what decorations would match my room, and what style clothes I like, since I've almost never gone shopping. But I'll probably figure that out quite fast when I walk into the stores.

Omg thank you sooo much for reading ❤️😭❤️ please follow my Ariana account on Instagram: @morearigrandie