Chapter 1

Today some adults are going to come to the orphanage to adopt children, but I'm sure it's going to go as always, which includes rejection and disappointment. I don't know why, but I have this weird feeling of excitement. But I just ignore it and go on with my day.

I heard some adults talking by the entrance so i decide to go down there and present myself, as always. Hopefully someone will like me.

"Hi I'm Anastasia!" I tell each adult and shake their hand. But no one seemed interested. At that exact moment, I see a familiar silhouette at the entrance. I can make out that she's wearing a big fur coat and stiletto heels to hide the fact that she's greatly shorter than everyone else, including me.

I turn my head to face the woman that just walked in. I immediately recognize her face and I'm mesmerized by her stunning looks. I listening to her music just a few minutes ago.

She walks up to me. My whole body freezes and my brain stops functioning.

"Hi!" Ariana says. Her dimples show as she gives me a friendly smile.

"You're Ariana Grande!" I blurt out, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"So you know who I am, huh?" Ariana laughs.

"Sorry I just really like your songs," I say,  returning her welcoming smile.

"Well that's awesome! How old are you?" Ariana asks.

"I'm 14, but I look a lot younger," I answer.

"That's great! I remember when I was at that age. I was trying to get into musicals," Ariana tells me.

"Oh wow, that's amazing! I actually also love singing," I said.

"Really? Maybe we can sing sometime soon," she tells me.

"Wait, but how? I'm stuck here..." I ask, confused.

"Not anymore!" Ariana winks at me and I give her a big smile.

Omg thank you sooo much for reading ❤️😭❤️ please follow my Ariana account on Instagram: @morearigrandie