Part 7

Wow. So I started writing this little story in 2016-17 ish when I was a naive little brat who thought they could write a fanfic and win awards haha... god I hate how many people have actually read this story... but I'm sort of thinking of continuing this story because why not. Good news is that I'm older and hopefully won't be as cliche with my writing. Bad news is that I no longer live in an English speaking country, resulting in poor/worse grammar and most likely spelling mistakes. So don't come for my awards and future career now 💀

———————————————————————— Actual chapter 7
Ariana and I's lives have changed so drastically this part year.. for a starter, Mac has passed away. Ariana and I were in excruciating pain and heartbroken for months. We haven't recovered yet but we can function. Thankfully we've seen a therapist who helps us deal with our anxiety and ptsd after everything.

I've finally started high school, which is exciting I guess. But unfortunately I have to be homeschooled due to Ari's rising popularity and my image. I still have some friends that were there from the beginning, but as you can imagine, most have turned out to be fake and have used me to capture my lowest points for likes on social media. It really is tough to experience that kind of betrayal from close people that you thought you could trust, but I guess that's just what it's like being well known at this point.

Thankfully I've gotten more friends that have similar lives to me. I've become close to Madison Beer, Miley Cyrus, and even Victoria Monet. It's really fun to hang out with them on weekends in LA and festivals.

My life has also drastically changed due to our traveling. Ariana is always in rehearsals for sweetener tour, which is about to have its opening night in a few days. But our normal schedule consists of shopping on fifth avenue, jogging in Central Park, and flying to LA every now and then to interact and record music. Of course we have a studio in NYC, but it's easier to collaborate with others and gather all the recordings here with our team in LA.

Oh and not to mention, I've turned sixteen which is awesome since I now can drive myself to places. This means I don't have to plan my schedule around Ariana's plans and schedule. She actually surprised me with a beautiful white Porsche as a birthday gift. It was hilarious seeing Ariana trying to cut the red bow off of the car due to her short height. Her 6 inch louboutins couldn't even save her now.

Fortunately I don't have to drive in NYC since my Porsche is based here in LA. I can't imagine what it must be like driving around that city. I would honestly need therapy sessions just for that alone.

As of right now I'm eating a Caesar sallad, which is my favorite, in my bed as I watch the dangerous woman diaries on YouTube. So many great memories of what we did backstage and the song Ari and I sang together on stage. My eyes start watering but I'm determined to stay calm. If I can't watch this without crying, how am I meant to pull through opening night of swt?

My attention goes to a text I receive from Daniel, Ariana's makeup artist.
"You ready for Friday?" I smile at my phone and reply confidently.
"So ready."